2021 VHL Holiday Bonanza

bigAL

5 minutes ago, der meister said:

Well that's why I donated a $10er, Gritty. Got you covered this time around. 

you are way too nice. I am going to donate to somewhere in the holiday spirit (not through vhl), I don't know if i will get picture proof though.

6 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I’m fine with muting @Beaviss for charity. As long as we don’t introduce a 4th league I’m sure he’ll stick around for 6 months.

Does muting include VC as well?

the mute is only VC 

8 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

That could ruin your Euro Truck stream then!

mute doesnt cover vc's only text

Edited by Beaviss

1 hour ago, ajwllmsn said:

@JardyB10 maybe I’ll bid on your underwear so I can grab your DNA and clone you.

CoC says I can’t leave most DNA on there. I can package some of my head hair too though if you’d like, I’ve got a dope hairline.

Question: As someone who actually enjoys being a memelord doing my weekly TPE tasks. Is it possible to give away my free week to someone else in the spirit of giving, as I won't claim it, or is that a no?

• Commissioner
53 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

Question: As someone who actually enjoys being a memelord doing my weekly TPE tasks. Is it possible to give away my free week to someone else in the spirit of giving, as I won't claim it, or is that a no?

Pretty much any time someone asks about doing a PT for someone else or giving them a free week or whatever the answer will always be no. The closest instance of it is this drive where we allow donations on behalf of one other member but that’s it. People need to do their own work.

Just now, Beketov said:

Pretty much any time someone asks about doing a PT for someone else or giving them a free week or whatever the answer will always be no. The closest instance of it is this drive where we allow donations on behalf of one other member but that’s it. People need to do their own work.

Yeah, I figured as much as it would be quite open to be abused with the wrong intentions.

• fishy unfeatured this topic
  • fishy unpinned this topic