First graphic

Buddha

Nice to see you getting straight into TPE earning. The logo swap looks pretty alright. For the text, you really need some type of outline etc. for readability. For a complete beginner the logo swap came out surprisingly good though, the jersey being near perfectly flat does really make that a lot easier though. But still!

I understand this is your first gfx, but alot of stuff needs to be changed, the logoswap is alright could fix some positioning and coloring. The text is not really good because its just black. So add a new color mabye with an outline, the sinature is okay but again the coloring. Next time work on that and add some more effects. 4/10

Review: 

I'll say this, it's a good graphic for your first shot. I think the jersey change is really nice. The textwork could use another layer, or have it stand out in some way. The name text is a good font, but could use some work to add some complexity. I would have rather seen it the larger focus for text. Pretty basic, but a good start. Good luck, I hope you keep trying to improve and add new elements and take risks! 6/10

Review:

The first one looks very basic, but the revision is definitely a step up. The logo is very well photoshopped onto the jersey and is very convincing, and the photo is a very cool one. On the other hand, I really don't like the font or the choice of font colors. I felt that it hurt the graphic a lot. Overall, good but hurt by poor font choice.

5/10

On 12/15/2021 at 4:51 AM, Buddha said:

5cd6ee372400003100764a40.jpg.2070798523a266450adc878977dd7d64.jpg Made a few changes, I'm a bit happier with it like this.

So the updates you made to this have drastically improved it. the text is easier to read, the glitch effect is nicely. I think you need a feew stocks and blending to make it top of the line but for a frist graphic let me tell you you knocked it out of the park. maybe also make the higher a little logo on the chest. but yeah 6/10

Review:

Welcome! I would like to say It's good to see that you really tried to do something vhl related despite it's your first attempt. Your last picture is really good for new member, logo swap is clean enough. You should use more effects to make your sig better, also it could have been awesome to see colourful font.  5/10, keep working. 

Review:

Your latest attempt is by far the best in my opinion. Logo swap looks decent to me. I think you should have changed the background colour to something not red (or black for that matter) as it kind of melts foreground and background in one another... also there is no indication what we are looking at (my guess is leadership team, but one cannot know). 6/10

Review:  In my graphic novice opinion this was an excellent job.  The logo swap is awesome (and awesome logo btw).  The only thing I would say would be to work on the text by adding some layers maybe.  Overall I would say 7/10 and way better then I can do.