Miami Defense re-enacting Titanic, on and off the Ice?! *100% CLICKBAIT*

Shindigs

As Miami has been off to a quite horrendous first half of the season. Their top D-pairing. Bo Johansson and Mia Khalifa decided that in order to come to terms with their situation, the only remedy was to re-enact the famous "I'm flying" scene from Titanic. This footage may be upsetting to some, viewer discretion is advised!

Spoiler

T6pzd5E.png

Though I have to admit, Bo looks really bored and probably wishes he was already playing a session of Clue instead!

Review: Please help me out here, I've been stuck here for 5 minutes trying to figure out if you did a hand change or you took the original hand and layered the graphic beneath it, either way full marks, it fits very well! You've also done as good a job as can be expected with the head changes, they may be slightly bigger than expected, but you've done very good work incorporating the ears of Khalifa into the pre-existing hair. Also the board game Clue appears to be of a regulation size so 10/10 for that element. This is a graphic though that as a whole, I cannot grade numerically so instead I will give you a Steam Man/10

Edited by MubbleFubbles

1 hour ago, MubbleFubbles said:

Please help me out here, I've been stuck here for 5 minutes trying to figure out if you did a hand change or you took the original hand and layered the graphic beneath it, either way full marks, it fits very well!

Both, actually. I made an un-linked layer mask that fit Leo's hand, so I could free transform The Board Game Clue On A Boat around it freely. But in the original image, his ring finger and pinky are both hidden behind the fabric of the dress. Which meant that I had to copy and free transform his middle finger and re-attach it to his missing two fingers. Same goes with the other hand. It only had 2 fingers so I had to copy and free transform them to make it work.

Fun fact, Mia's face perfectly overlaps Kate's, the difference in size is a couple of pixels (they have remarkably similar jaw lines, the more you know) Bo's is actually slightly smaller than Leo's was. But yeah they kinda look a bit big regardless of that. It's probably because neither has the exact perfect angle. Mia is looking into the camera, Kate was looking off into the distance. Same with Bo/Leo. But them looking into the camera makes it even more unsettling, so I honestly consider that a plus considering the whole point of my graphics is to make people facepalm.😅

Also, that's a pretty hot rating. Literally.

Edited by Shindigs
Forgot a '