Interviews are fun

Vat

NAHSEROV!!! We back, with another interview coming your way

How do you feel about your season so far?

It feels good! I have been having some nights where I get up to 4 (?!?!) Points in one game, such numbers are absurd for me and I really enjoy scoring so many points for my team as an act of appreciation. Although I have been quite inconsistent. Sometimes I have games like that and other times it feels like I am unheard of, I would much rather like to be consistent and spread out my point production through several games to keep a flow going. If you have such a flow you can beat even the strongest teams. It also grants the team a boost in moral, if you are consistently putting up point after point after each game they will also get motivated to put up points and help the team, it creates an awesome presence in the team and makes us play better than we would have otherwise. It also looks nice on the stat papers which gives me a little extra confidence which you never ever can complain about, because if you Believe that you can and will do something then you will most likely do it which is a fun little life hack.  

How do you feel playing for the Calgary Wranglers now?

It feels great, my new teammates are super loving and we're very welcoming when i got here. The team is also really trying to perform their best at all times, even if we have had a bad game or are under by a goal or two we also try to bounce back to play how good we actually are, because we all share one thing in common. We have losing. I'm pretty sure everyone hates losing but we want to do something about it, instead of being sad about losing we try to improve and analyze our game to find out what we did wrong and what we could do better. When we do that we make each other want to win even more. Because who wants to be the only one not working hard to achieve what the whole team wants to accomplish, because everyone works hard on how to become better they also get so much more analytical during practices trying to imagine what they look like from a birdseye view, and after that they can try to visualize or think out what they need to improve or what they could've done better in said situation. It takes time to learn a skill like that but once you do you can improve your game by miles and become the best you, and when we do that we win which is a thing every team should want to do. Winning is the best thing that can happen in a sport and training hard to achieve such goals and later achieve them is super satisfying.

Thanks for the long answers Nasherov, good bye!!

Thanks bye!

REVIEW

Interviews are indeed fun! I liked your way of making your player really come to life with your answers. Read well and felt like a genuine interview which really just means its great man! Awesome job, keep it up.

9/10 

Review:  Interviews are fun, but they are more fun with a little more care in the writing.  Proofing would prevent things like this, "We have losing."  Clear from context that you meant "hate" rather than "have", but there you go.  And this sentence would be much better written as 3 separate sentences: "Because who wants to be the only one not working hard to achieve what the whole team wants to accomplish, because everyone works hard on how to become better they also get so much more analytical during practices trying to imagine what they look like from a birdseye view, and after that they can try to visualize or think out what they need to improve or what they could've done better in said situation."  But still, some nice insight into the mind of a player.  7/10

I enjoyed the read, I think the interview was well written for the most part and its awesome to hear about your players success. I would like to know about what you, or suggestions of what you think the team could possibly do to improve the losing problem for Calgary. However it was very well done and I will be looking forward to seeing more! 8/10