(S82) G - Gunnar Segisson, TPE: 78

montana.

Welcome to the VHL @montana.Unfortunately we do not have any open goalie spots in Miami, but if you want to join or discord locker room and meet some of the lovely faces in the league you are more than welcome. If you need any help finding your way around just let us know and we will help you out.

@montana.We actually do have an open goalie spot in Miami. I can offer you a tandem backup goalie position with the Marauders with the possibility of moving into a tandem position with our starter if you grow as a player. The Marauders are a successful franchise only being founded a few seasons ago but winning a few Founders Cup's and being in a great position to compete in the near future. Our discord locker room is full of support and friendly faces so you can have success in the league. I hope to see you in Miami, but if you sign with another team we will support you and still be here with the resources to help.

Good luck with your career!

1 hour ago, nurx said:

@montana.We actually do have an open goalie spot in Miami. I can offer you a tandem backup goalie position with the Marauders with the possibility of moving into a tandem position with our starter if you grow as a player. The Marauders are a successful franchise only being founded a few seasons ago but winning a few Founders Cup's and being in a great position to compete in the near future. Our discord locker room is full of support and friendly faces so you can have success in the league. I hope to see you in Miami, but if you sign with another team we will support you and still be here with the resources to help.

Good luck with your career!

damn 1 hour to change your mind that guy must be confused

Hello @montana.,

6D72CAA7-E1C0-41C3-95A4-361B7C520C3C.jpeg.1f550c44f2eef8e00cc875a6da910e87.jpeg

Welcome to the VHL. I’m Daniel Janser, the AGM of the Mississauga Hounds and  @N0HBDYis our GM, and we are very excited to have you join the league and would like to invite you to join the Mississauga Hounds.

We have many veterans apart of our team that would be glad to help you learn the ropes of the VHL. If you have not already joined the VHL discord or the official locker room for your new team, I implore you to please join them. By joining any discord affiliated with the VHL it makes it much easier for us GM’s to reach out to you and talk to you about job openings, tpe opportunities, and reminders to update.

We have an exciting season ahead of us and we are certainly looking forward to it! 

Reply to this message with #ReleasetheHounds if you accept our invitation to join the Mississauga Hounds!