united states geography update proposal

fishy

1. combine massachusetts, connecticut, and rhode island to be one state. combined, they're the size of a regularly small state. rhode island is irrelevant. we're calling it connecticut because i like the way that word feels in my mouth. massachusetts is too hard to spell. rhode island isn't even a fucking island
  2. vermont and new hampshire become one state. as two separate states, it looks like a single state that fell off a table. combine them. i'll be accepting proposals for the name
  3. cut off the land on the right side of this line. new island getaway within the united states for when we give hawai'i back to the hawai'ians. also accepting names for this archipelago.Screenshot 2021-12-14 135410.jpg
  4. get rid of the washington, dc jurisdiction. the capitol of the country should be in the middle. replace lebanon, kansas with washington, dc.
  5. speaking of kansas, we're moving kansas city into the fucking state of kansas like it's supposed to be.

image.png

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Dom said:

Kansas city is not in Kansas?!?!?!  🤯

Yes and no. There is a Kansas City, Kansas but there’s also a Kansas City, Missouri.

1 minute ago, rory said:

can canada please have minnesota, maine, and vermont while we're at it

there is a large slew of states that i think should be delegated to canada, i'm getting there

Omg can we fix the boarders of Texas and Oklahoma they are awful.

Also Idaho why are you such a weird shape stop its unnecessary. 

Make the upper peninsula of Michigan part of Wisconsin. no need for it to be Michigan.

2 hours ago, fishy said:
  1. combine massachusetts, connecticut, and rhode island to be one state. combined, they're the size of a regularly small state. rhode island is irrelevant. we're calling it connecticut because i like the way that word feels in my mouth. massachusetts is too hard to spell. rhode island isn't even a fucking island
  2. vermont and new hampshire become one state. as two separate states, it looks like a single state that fell off a table. combine them. i'll be accepting proposals for the name
  3. cut off the land on the right side of this line. new island getaway within the united states for when we give hawai'i back to the hawai'ians. also accepting names for this archipelago.Screenshot 2021-12-14 135410.jpg
  4. get rid of the washington, dc jurisdiction. the capitol of the country should be in the middle. replace lebanon, kansas with washington, dc.
  5. speaking of kansas, we're moving kansas city into the fucking state of kansas like it's supposed to be.

image.png

My take on the new state: New Vermontshire... that should keep everybody relatively happy

Just now, nurx said:

Spanish... french similar enough languages

Don't let the french hear you say that. In fact probably best not to call Canadian french "french" around them either.