Positivity Corner

Horcrux

Tom Hanks Hello GIF

So I dont want to be known for being divisive and spreading Chaos and disorder. so instead Ill use this to spread Positivity. Randomly I will update this thread with a shutout to a member, will say something nice about them and try to hype them up a little bit. I am not a mean or rude person, I just dont handle life well, I love most people so I want to spread some love around the worst holiday for Depression. 

*anyone can post poitivity here

first on the block is @Shindigs

You and me have this meme rivalry and its honestly pretty funny to watch. you are honestly one of the most cool people on this forum. these past few weeks you have been an Anchor for me and have helped me in more ways then you will never know. you are super funny, insightful, and a great writer. you have wonderful ideas and even sometimes talk some sense into me. you now know who the top 5 celebrities i would sleep with is (sorry) and I just look forward to more and more conversations. Thanks for being an amazing friend and great member. 

Edited by Horcrux

2 hours ago, Horcrux said:

Tom Hanks Hello GIF

So I dont want to be known for being divisive and spreading Chaos and disorder. so instead Ill use this to spread Positivity. Randomly I will update this thread with a shutout to a member, will say something nice about them and try to hype them up a little bit. I am not a mean or rude person, I just dont handle life well, I love most people so I want to spread some love around the worst holiday for Depression. 

first on the block is @Shindigs

You and me have this meme rivalry and its honestly pretty funny to watch. you are honestly one of the most cool people on this forum. these past few weeks you have been an Anchor for me and have helped me in more ways then you will never know. you are super funny, insightful, and a great writer. you have wonderful ideas and even sometimes talk some sense into me. you now know who the top 5 celebrities i would sleep with is (sorry) and I just look forward to more and more conversations. Thanks for being an amazing friend and great member. 

Thank you, it really means a lot to me. I've gone through a lot of tough times too. So when I see someone dealing with stuff, I really want to help out and tell them the stuff they don't necessarily feel like they deserve to hear, but certainly do deserve. A lot of people seem to be dealing with those kinds of issues here. So being there for each other as a community can really make a difference, and I want to be part of that difference.

Also oversharing is the most fun kind of sharing, or at least a strong second.😅

oh @JardyB10what a weird, odd friendship this is. you put up with my bullshit daily and you always manage to hype me up. never looking at my faults. you are truly a great human and I am glad you reached out when you did. I cherish your friendship and expect more long weird ass convos. 

31 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

Top tier out of context quote coming through. Don't mind me. But with CardiB10/ @JardyB10. I imagine it could be either.

Our latest was like

Me: What do you think Shindigs’ ass looks like?

Horcrux: I bet you it’s weird.

1 minute ago, JardyB10 said:

Our latest was like

ngl, I could see that happening. Also, stop butt shaming bruh!🤣

1 hour ago, JardyB10 said:

The COC isn’t long enough to reach my DMs!

I feel like @JardyB10 was grandfathered in before the COC. He's like that weird uncle who just won't change at this point. But his charisma is just too damn high, so we can't really hate him for it.

The level of derail this has taken is beautiful

@Minion you are a wonderful GM, and even though I am not in Hali anymore it is a second home to me ❤️ Ill always remember you taking me 13th and ill always be grateful. we dont talk as much as we should but my DMs are always open for you

4 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

Our latest was like

not the Ass' we where talking about 

• Horcrux changed the title to Positivity Corner
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...