Ottawa Multiverse

Steve

Review:

this is pretty nutty. I have no idea what the context is to this graphic but the lighting bolt looks cool with the dude looking like he's grabing it. I also love the slight blue highlights that you put on the goalie, it makes the lightning look more realistic and eye poping. logo swap is pretty good too. 9/10

Review: 

It's insanely good goalie graphic. Pose choice looks absolutely fascinating . Lightning effects make it even better, moreover, logo swap appeals to me a lot, it's sooo clean i can't imagine how you did that. The background is also nice. The whole render is award-winning, hope you are really proud of your work. 10/10

The edit itself is amazing same with the concept.  My thing here that ruins it is the logoswap just being thrown on there, you have so much potential and skill so try to use it for those small details, overall its pretty good though! 7.5/10

10 hours ago, Lilpfigher said:

The edit itself is amazing same with the concept.  My thing here that ruins it is the logoswap just being thrown on there, you have so much potential and skill so try to use it for those small details, overall its pretty good though! 7.5/10

image.png.05aea1fda37be7837ecddedb4357bc95.png

you're one to talk

Edited by Red

Review: this is ridiculously cool graphic, your effects and background go really well with your goalie!! Love the idea of the goalie grabbing at the lighting or maybe being pulled towards it 👀 either way it’s sick! And the logo swap is very well placed considering how much is going on! 

9.5/10