Fjorsstrom weighs options

sherifflobo

pietrangelo_alex_300_white.jpg

Slaeter Fjorsstrom, third year defenseman with the Riga Reign is unsure of what his future might hold.  

"I haven't signed an extension yet, but don't think I will.  I want to see what free agency is like, it all depends on what happens this season and in the playoffs.  Riga's been my home for the past three seasons, so if I leave, it will be a big change."

Fjorsstrom has been a big part of Riga's defense corps since he came to the league in Season 37.  If Fjorsstrom leaves Riga in free agency, it will be a big blow to the defense.  With just Phil Villeneuve and Slaeter Fjorsstrom on the back-end, Riga will be down to one defender.  

"I would hate to leave Riga in a situation like that, but I have to do what's best for my career.  I'd love to remain with Riga, but I can't say what's going to happen."

(apart from when that was split)

That was only to allow Vasteras to win a cup... besides... Bencharski still played with a Knight that season. The only season then that he didn't would have been, what his 2 last seasons?

My relationship with lobo is still too young to end. 

• Admin

That was only to allow Vasteras to win a cup... besides... Bencharski still played with a Knight that season. The only season then that he didn't would have been, what his 2 last seasons?

My relationship with lobo is still too young to end.

sterling spent 3 seasons in Vasteras