(S83) D - Ryuji Sakamoto, TPE: 74

der meister

Kxf_FDUzuv_9NlKlBribGpl0cQh90lv6I05rWgGLaKJpBKvjuVKurhpJc3cP7VO6y-IskhFTq5wBixSfhk3VTb4wTDE5UzMsOZApDGIecfjOUyLzRk1vQqJf4t0gUATocfuv9trp

Ahoy, ! @der meister

My name is Minion GM of Halifax 21st, A VHLM team in Nova scotia canada! welcome back to the league, We are reaching out to you to offer you a spot on the 21st roster, We are a cup contender this season and can offer you fourth line  Minutes. quote this post and reply #BoatGang. Once more welcome back to the league, Looking forward to seeing what you can do!(P.S I dont have an answer yet, I can find out)

13 minutes ago, der meister said:

I made my player on the app and have no carryover showing. Do I claim it separately or something?

@Spartan? @Commissioner?

Also were you logged in for sure?

Also sign with Halifax please.

Edited by JardyB10

Welcome back @der meister!

Currently Philadelphia is primed to play the underdog role this playoffs and we believe we can pull off several upsets. With Philadelphia you would slot in on our 4th Pair. If you have any questions please let me know. Please quote this and reply with #DontBeSillyComeToPhilly to be a part of the underdog story of the season!

You could grab some top two minutes for the rest of the season with Miami, get sum of doze good stats. Quote this post with 'Dropping the Anchor'

• Commissioner
39 minutes ago, der meister said:

I made my player on the app and have no carryover showing. Do I claim it separately or something?

The app may have been glitching. Trivium was your last player correct? If so we should be able to pop 44 TPE worth of carryover on for you.

10 minutes ago, Beketov said:

The app may have been glitching. Trivium was your last player correct? If so we should be able to pop 44 TPE worth of carryover on for you.

Correct.  Is 44 max? I ask because I see people with 100+, 130+ tpe who created today and the update log shows their base as being that. 

Edited by der meister

Just now, Beketov said:

No, 50 is max. However you get 4% of your last total and Trivium had 1096.

Okay.

I was editing my post when you replied, so the second part was: I ask because I see people with 100+, 130+ tpe who created today and the update log shows their base as being that. 

• Commissioner
5 minutes ago, der meister said:

Okay.

I was editing my post when you replied, so the second part was: I ask because I see people with 100+, 130+ tpe who created today and the update log shows their base as being that. 

We forgot to flip the switch over to set the correct draft season, you’ll notice they also say S82 instead of S83. We’ll adjust those to get the catch up TPE removed. The max anyone can start with on deadline day is 80.

4 minutes ago, Beketov said:

We forgot to flip the switch over to set the correct draft season, you’ll notice they also say S82 instead of S83. We’ll adjust those to get the catch up TPE removed. The max anyone can start with on deadline day is 80.

Ah that explains it. Cheers Beks.

FOR REAL?!

Hey @der meister, I'm MubbleFubbles, AGM of the Las Vegas Aces. Nice to see you recreating, hope you have a lot of success with the Phantom Thief! If you were interested in joining the Aces once again (I hear Casey Jones was a former Ace) then we'd be willing to offer you at least fourth line minutes although that would rise with the continued improvement that you'll undoubtedly be making. Best of luck to you and if you're interested, quote this post with #RyujiIsAllIn

Edited by MubbleFubbles

• Josh changed the title to (S83) D - Ryuji Sakamoto, TPE: 74

@der meister Join Halifax man, we can definitely give you more than 4th line minutes. In fact the amount of defencemen on our roster at this very moment would REQUIRE you to get 3rd line minutes, but I'd be far more inclined to give you 2nd line minutes. You could be on a line with a guy named Eaton Kuch @ForeTwenty and that's fucking rad.

2 hours ago, der meister said:

Ok so this was actually surprisingly difficult but I'm gonna take up @JardyB10on his offer. Cheers everyone for the interest in my latest absurd roleplay VHLer.

Excellent! I think I sent you an offer :)