2021 VHL Holiday Bonanza Donation Drive Results

Josh

• Commissioner

Happy Tuesday everyone,

As the last few payments are trickling in and we prepare to make our donations to the The Red Cross (both Canada and US), I wanted to give everyone an update on how well we did this holiday drive! This year the community donation we managed to raise was $3150, with $1820 coming from donations to the league PayPal and a staggering $1330 coming from direct donations. (As many direct donations were made in USD I kept track and converted it all to CAD to calculate our total).

With the $500 contribution from the league, our total contribution comes to $3650 CAD! The balance of $2320 will be split evenly and donated to The Red Cross later this week.

Now rewards! Please refer to the original Holiday Bonanza announcement: https://vhlforum.com/topic/113186-2021-vhl-holiday-bonanza/

$5 Donation / Auction Win: 2 Uncapped TPE + Full Free Week (12 Capped TPE) + 1 Ticket to Tiers 1-3 of the 12DoC Raffle

$500 Community Donations: 2 Uncapped TPE for Everyone 
$1000 Community Donations: 4 Uncapped TPE for Everyone
$2000 Community Donations: PT Doubles Week for Everyone

$3000 Community Donations: 8 Uncapped TPE for Everyone PLUS a @Beketov Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Stream

**Disclaimer: Rewards may only be applied to players created on, or before, December 25th, 2021**

@Members may ALL claim 8 14 Uncapped and a PT Doubles!

How to Claim

For Uncapped: VHL Portal > Player Management > Claim Uncapped > Other > Other > Link this post (please do not comment and link to that, this post will suffice)

For Doubles: VHL Portal > Player Management > Claim Uncapped > Other > Doubles Week > Link your PT

If you donated, don't forget to claim that first line of rewards! Lastly, the Blue team would love to thank everyone that was involved in this. I am incredibly hopeful that these drives can truly make a difference in peoples lives and am grateful for the opportunity to be part of a community of which we can all be tremendously proud. 

Thank you!

@Commissioner

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

Congrats all for the excellent drive!

Is the free week for donating fair game to call a double PT? (Just +6 rather than +12 I know)

Nope, can’t double up a free week. Requires a PT be done.

2 minutes ago, Budnik said:

Sorry for the silly question, but what does TP stand for?  Lol

TPE = Total Points Earner. It’s the currency we use for improving players.

6 minutes ago, Budnik said:

My apologies. I messed up. Lol. I meant PT. Again, my bad!  😝

PT stands for Point Task. If you look under the Point Task section you can see the different Point Tasks you can do such as a Media Spot, Podcast or creating a graphic. There are guidelines under each explaining the requirements, and how many points you can earn as well. 🙂

Edited by Arce

18 hours ago, Josh said:

may ALL claim 6 Uncapped and a PT Doubles

so 12 uncapped tpe? 

or 6 uncapped tpe? or a PT doubles? one of those options requires me to perform a task

• Commissioner
3 hours ago, fishy said:

so 12 uncapped tpe? 

or 6 uncapped tpe? or a PT doubles? one of those options requires me to perform a task

You're a mod, you can claim a doubles on your job pay...

• Commissioner

@Membersdue to the amazing support from members wanting to push us over the $3000 community milestone, I've decided to donate to a local drop-in center that focuses on harm reduction and social inclusion. As a result, you are all able to claim an additional 8 uncapped and @Beketov will be hosting a Zoo Tycoon 2 stream (I'll leave it up to him to schedule that).

If you've already claimed the 6 from the first post: use this post to claim the remaining 8.

If you haven't, claim all 14 on your first claim.

2 minutes ago, Josh said:

@Membersdue to the amazing support from members wanting to push us over the $3000 community milestone, I've decided to donate to a local drop-in center that focuses on harm reduction and social inclusion. As a result, you are all able to claim an additional 8 uncapped and @Beketov will be hosting a Zoo Tycoon 2 stream (I'll leave it up to him to schedule that).

If you've already claimed the 6 from the first post: use this post to claim the remaining 8.

If you haven't, claim all 14 on your first claim.

Oh yeaaaahh tks josh!! I only a few weeks in this forum and it 100% the best and least toxic hockey fan base. 

• Commissioner

On the one hand it’s amazing to hit such an insane number… on the other hand now I need to brush up on my Zoo Tycoon 2, curse you all!

No idea when the stream will be but I promise I’ll find the time to do it at some point.

8 minutes ago, Beketov said:

On the one hand it’s amazing to hit such an insane number… on the other hand now I need to brush up on my Zoo Tycoon 2, curse you all!

No idea when the stream will be but I promise I’ll find the time to do it at some point.

Zoo Tycoon 2: Ultimate Collection stream by Beketov makes Dil a very happy boy!

• Commissioner
55 minutes ago, Spartan said:

All I wanted for christmas was a Bek ZT2 stream 🥲

It’s certainly gonna be stuck in shipping for awhile and you aren’t going to get it for Christmas but it’ll arrive at some point.