2021 VHL Holiday Bonanza Donation Drive Results

Josh

If we’ve claimed welfare already this week (I did it before the announcement) can we still claim the double or save it or is the double only for this week?

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

Spartan is being a dick so the stream is cancelled, you all get lumps of coal :P

You seen gas prices? I'll take everyone elses coal if they dont want it.

On 12/21/2021 at 11:29 AM, Josh said:

Happy Tuesday everyone,

As the last few payments are trickling in and we prepare to make our donations to the The Red Cross (both Canada and US), I wanted to give everyone an update on how well we did this holiday drive! This year the community donation we managed to raise was $3150, with $1820 coming from donations to the league PayPal and a staggering $1330 coming from direct donations. (As many direct donations were made in USD I kept track and converted it all to CAD to calculate our total).

With the $500 contribution from the league, our total contribution comes to $3650 CAD! The balance of $2320 will be split evenly and donated to The Red Cross later this week.

Now rewards! Please refer to the original Holiday Bonanza announcement: https://vhlforum.com/topic/113186-2021-vhl-holiday-bonanza/

@Members may ALL claim 8 14 Uncapped and a PT Doubles!

If you donated, don't forget to claim that first line of rewards! Lastly, the Blue team would love to thank everyone that was involved in this. I am incredibly hopeful that these drives can truly make a difference in peoples lives and am grateful for the opportunity to be part of a community of which we can all be tremendously proud. 

Thank you!

@Commissioner

Since I already claimed 6 uncapped before the change to 14 uncapped, could I quote this for the remainder 8 uncapped?

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, Dabnad said:

If we’ve claimed welfare already this week (I did it before the announcement) can we still claim the double or save it or is the double only for this week?

You can save it for later, it doesn’t need to be claimed this week. The player it’s used on just needs to be created before the 25th.

8 hours ago, Vat said:

Alright I have no idea what the this grants so please someone explain.  But good work everyone! Super proud!

On 12/21/2021 at 1:29 PM, Josh said:

Members may ALL claim 14 Uncapped and a PT Doubles!

You also get a bit more if you donated in the Christmas drive! And you get to watch Beketov stream Zoo Tycoon in the new year.

I know I'm not the type who writes a lot, unfortunately I don't have the time. But I would like to take this opportunity to thank you guys. You are a great community, the world needs more people like you. Sports-loving people who do good.

On 12/22/2021 at 5:58 PM, Josh said:

@Membersdue to the amazing support from members wanting to push us over the $3000 community milestone, I've decided to donate to a local drop-in center that focuses on harm reduction and social inclusion. As a result, you are all able to claim an additional 8 uncapped and @Beketov will be hosting a Zoo Tycoon 2 stream (I'll leave it up to him to schedule that).

If you've already claimed the 6 from the first post: use this post to claim the remaining 8.

If you haven't, claim all 14 on your first claim.

Yeah very true only best Here 

On 12/22/2021 at 5:58 PM, Josh said:

@Membersdue to the amazing support from members wanting to push us over the $3000 community milestone, I've decided to donate to a local drop-in center that focuses on harm reduction and social inclusion. As a result, you are all able to claim an additional 8 uncapped and @Beketov will be hosting a Zoo Tycoon 2 stream (I'll leave it up to him to schedule that).

If you've already claimed the 6 from the first post: use this post to claim the remaining 8.

If you haven't, claim all 14 on your first claim.

Yeah the best. I’ve never bad experience in this forum. 

• fishy unfeatured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...