VHLE Oslo Storm GM Position

Acydburn

• Commissioner

@Laine has informed us that he will be stepping down as Oslo GM at the conclusion of the season.  We'd like to thank Laine for his time in bringing the Team from the M to the E as well as all of his work as a GM in the M. Laine will still be around though so don't fear he's not stepping away entirely.  

That of course means that a vacancy has opened up. Please post below if you would like to be considered for the position of Oslo GM and we will be in touch with a selection of the candidates. Applications are welcome regardless of if you applied for the VHLE GM in the past or if you are applying for the first time.

Please refrain from any posts which are not indicating your interest in the position.

@LaineIt feels like yesterday we were yelling in dms about who was going to get the minny job so impatient. Those were honestly some hilarious times. Congrats on a wonderful gm career. Good luck with everything going on. You got this! One day i hope to see you back in a gm role.

9 minutes ago, samx said:

@LaineIt feels like yesterday we were yelling in dms about who was going to get the minny job so impatient. Those were honestly some hilarious times. Congrats on a wonderful gm career. Good luck with everything going on. You got this! One day i hope to see you back in a gm role.

My hope is that this isn't goodbye forever, so hopefully!

@Laineholy shit where do I even start man, I'm honestly proud of how far you've come. You went from just another prospect rookie in Helsinki to my former player spanking yours, to you being an AGM and eventually a Gm. You've don't a great job and put in hard ass work and you should be very proud, I hope this isn't the end of your time on the site as that would sadden me even more then seeing this, but more importantly make me happy to call you one of my good friends!!

Going straight for GM while skipping AGM seems kinda silly, but then I am kinda silly. So Applied, I guess? @ajwllmsnmade me do it

Got the AGM job in Bratislava, so I'm no longer in the running.

Edited by Shindigs

5 minutes ago, thadthrasher said:

@Shindigs that I did. My first ever GM position was for S75 WJC. Never AGM'd before (outside of helping newer GMs in WJC/WCoH)

Good to know it can be done.👍 Still feels like a pretty massive first step to take though, but GMing is very much what I aim to do. So I want to get my name out there, sooner rather than later.