who saw the moose?

ke1vi

Review time: I really like the graphic as it’s put very well in a slightly retro sense. It also gives us a well balanced look with the blending of the background and foreground done well (which is really rare in the instances I’ve seen). The name also looks very nice with a very well done cursive look. One thing (which I really don’t know how it came) that I dislike in the picture was a random line of purple just left of the picture. I don’t know why but it annoys me seeing it for no reason whatsoever. Other than that amazing graphic 9/10

Review: I must say that I am complete disappointed that I still cannot see the moose in the picture. I have been staring at the picture for hours and I am starting to feel like that guy from Jay and silent bob when he is trying to see the animal in the picture and the kid walks by and says "oh, it is ________, right mommy?" So do anyone else see the moose? I would also like to point out that the render is once again an Oiler and I am not a huge fan of some teams using the oilers for renders when the Islanders seem more like the logical choice (inner Spock voice) and I also must add I don`t like the fact that you could find Jersey using the Jersey jersies in the background. I want you to try harder in the future. Okay, I am going to be more serious now; It is a clean graphic and I like the fact that the render is clearly the focal point of the image and thus forces me to say nothing bad (since my mother told me such is good). Overall: 9/10 since I am taking off points for the above reasons.

• 2 weeks later...