One more game...

Despite the unfortunate outcome, the graphic is very well done! The layering is very well done and I think the simplicity of it is what makes this such a good graphic. There isn't any specific thing that I would improve or add to, though I would have loved to have seen the league logo integrated somewhere in there, that why it would also look like a graphic a professional social media team would put out. Awesome! 9.5/10

Review:

Love the concept. The logo swaps on the jersey, floor and wall are nicely done. I like that the goalie is infront of the text, I almost wish it was covering both players left and right as well. The lighting makes a great focal point and brings the intensity that the graphic is suggesting with a game 7. Overall 9/10

This is one great graphic.  Your use of layering, combined with varying degrees of transparency is very well done.  The predominantly red color palette goes well with the Istanbul Red Wolves.  To bad there wasn't a better outcome for Game 7.  9.5/10

Edited by Eynhallow
Misspelled

On 1/7/2022 at 4:17 PM, KaleebtheMighty said:

0whh9xji97a81.png

This is pretty neat and a nice concept to build hype for a seventh game of a series. Good logo swaps, especially the floor. That looks great. The base image was a good selection and it's nice to see a team based sig, rather then highlighting an individual player. 9/10

On 1/6/2022 at 9:17 PM, KaleebtheMighty said:

0whh9xji97a81.png

This is absolutely sick!! You did a amazing job in a quite unique way! You used a render jersey that fits super well with the Istanbul logo! The game 7 don’t fading into the backdrop is a nice touch but nothing beats the team logo on the ground as they are exiting the dressing room! (Despite the fact that you’re NOT suppose to step on your own logo!) I think it looks really well done! 

9/10