S81 Fredrik Elmebeck Memorial Trophy Nominations

Victor

• Admin

Award season is upon us so time for the first of the @Members tags.

Every member can nominate one other member who they feel demonstrated great work ethic, passion for the VHL, and/or made some notable contribution which in your eyes made them stand out in S81. There are no restrictions on who you nominate, but we will not necessarily vote for someone in a position of power. This should whittle it down to a few candidates which the BOG will vote on prior to the off-season awards ceremony.

To nominate a fellow member, simply fill out the short form linked here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdLCshl3NhETnqqjvfDPkQsPGC7PCpiYkBxXx1yH7sGKpRpKg/viewform?usp=sf_link

• Admin

Thanks for your submissions all! Receiving 2 or more votes and a place on the S81 Elmebeck Trophy ballot are:

@Alex

@Berocka

@Shindigs

@Spartan

Also receiving 1 vote each and thus a boost to the ego - and presumably being great people - were: 

@Arce @Beketov @bigAL @Daniel Janser @Squidward0 @Doomsday @Dom @GustavMattias @LRJA @WranglersSuck @rjfryman @samx @dlamb

As always, if you want to find out why you got nominated, DM me on forums/discord. xoxo

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, Victor said:

Also receiving 1 vote each and thus a boost to the ego - and presumably being great people - were: 

@Arce @Beketov @bigAL @Daniel Janser @Squidward0 @Doomsday @Dom @GustavMattias @LRJA @WranglersSuck @rjfryman @samx @dlamb

I think I have received exactly one vote every year that this has existed haha. I do not know who keeps voting for me but I appreciate it!

• Victor unfeatured this topic