Kid Frost On Staying Safe

TownBizness

As the most recent COVID variant Omicron runs rampant across the world, Kid Frost took time to reflect on how that has impact him, as well as some words for his small amount of fans and followers:

"Look, I know I'm incredibly privileged to be a professional hockey player.  Ultimately, we are afford a lot of privilege when it has come to COVID 19 and all of the various stages.  We have access to testing daily, the best doctors and health facilities, and it was far easier for us professional athletes to get our vaccines and boosters.  We are lucky.  Blessed.  And once again I must reiterate privileged.

Not everyone is in this same type of situation.  There are people now, across the world who do not have access to the vaccine still.  There are people who need to have tests and are unable to get those tests provided to them via their health care provider.  There are also shortages of at home tests for those that want to test on their own and keep their families, schools and jobs safe.

It's rather frustrating.  Especially in a time when infections are at an all time high.

I say all of this to say, I will be foregoing my upcoming salary and that I am pairing with the local school districts to help provide special Kid Frost N95 masks as well as additional supplies of at home antigen tests.

Let's all stay as safe!"

For more information on this endeavor, please reach out to Kid Frost and his agency directly.