We'll Be Back - Seattle Bears

SlapshotWrangler

SEATTLE - Despite an excellent season, Seattle fell to Calgary in Game 6 in this season’s playoffs. While there was a bit of disappointment in the air after the loss, it was amazing they made it this far considering the fact they were in rebuild mode. This offseason has its own challenges and will prove to be challenging for their General Manager. Yet the team continues to rally around each other and their manager. One of the players who will be aiming for better next season is Sigard Petrenko. The first rounder has been underwhelming in terms of offensive contributions and he is looking to change that by the start of next season. 

“Yeah, it was a tough result. I mean, we wanted to beat Calgary so badly. Tough early losses and a tough last loss. I took a few too many penalties and I did not play as well as I should have. I’ll aim to get better as soon as possible because I want us to be dangerous next season. I have been fairly underwhelming but it's about time I woke up and started living up to the potential I have.” Sigard Petrenko said after the game.

“Tough game, tough series. Good game Wranglers.”

“We’ll be back.”