Unofficial VHL World Heavyweight Champion Thread v2

Beaviss

The VHL World Heavyweight Champion is the person that defeats the current champion in a fight in a playoff or a regular season game. (preseason and tournaments do not count)

Link to: Old Thread
Rules:

1. To become the champion you must win a fight against the current champion.
  2. Ties go to the title defender.
  3. If a player retires as the title champion it goes to the next player that wins a fight in the next season.
  4. You can win and lose the title multiple times.
  5. It does not transfer to recreates.
  6. If a Champion goes an entire season without a fight you get stripped and the title is given to the player with the most fights won.

Past Champions:

Hunter Hearst Helmsley @Beaviss

Hulk Hogan @FonziGG

Benny Graves @STZ

Hiroshi Okada @enigmatic

Jerry Garcia @GustavMattias

Owen Nolan @studentized

Nethila Dissanayake @nethi99

Disgraced Champions:

Jerry Garcia @GustavMattias

Nethila Dissanayake @nethi99

Current Champion

Pistol Stamin @DMaximus

Title Belt:

World Heavyweight Championship (WWE) - Wikipedia

Need a new one if someone wants to make one

Edited by Beaviss

This is something to follow! Not only do we get to see some extra action during games but some of the biggest and baddest will be joining us next season.. You never know when a knuckle sandwich will come your way!! Stay tuned for extra analysis, breakdowns of each fight and see who takes home the most prize money when the blood and bodies are cleared off the ice💰

Make sure to follow the topic for instant updates so you don't miss out on the action

Edited by Zack

• 1 month later...
Just now, DMaximus said:

More like everyone's too scared to fight me. I'm hoping for a brawl where they can't escape. 

Fight MDM and ill take the weight off your shoulders

9 minutes ago, DMaximus said:

More like everyone's too scared to fight me. I'm hoping for a brawl where they can't escape. 

i dont know whats happening but Chiang is fighting way to often for his build. Maybe he will come over and take a shot...

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2022 at 5:36 PM, nurx said:

i dont know whats happening but Chiang is fighting way to often for his build. Maybe he will come over and take a shot...

Tell me, I am the guy who fought the second most (eight times) this season so far with exactly zero points invested in fighting...

10 hours ago, Daniel Janser said:

Tell me, I am the guy who fought the second most (eight times) this season so far with exactly zero points invested in fighting...

Honestly kind of blame @Lemorse7for this... Leduc has been ejected from two separate games for inciting a line brawl...