Junior Showcase, here I go

Review:

You have some of the basics down, and that's cool! The fact that you're doing things like incorporating multiple images and using filters (like the drop shadow) shows that you can make a good graphic with a bit of work. 

One of the basic fundamental concepts of making a good graphic is having a good sense of placement. That means knowing where (and how) to put things and having an idea in your head of what you want your graphic to look like.

For instance: if I asked you what the subject of your graphic is, you'd obviously tell me that it's the player. The player isn't the first thing I see when I look at this graphic--I see the giant logo in the middle, and the player's name on top of that. Then I see the player. You can make the graphic look a lot better by just making the player bigger and moving him closer to the middle of the canvas (a little to one side or another is perfectly fine, but he's way off in the corner here). That makes the player THE first thing I see when I look at the graphic. I can get all the other info (juniors, Royals, Bob Chicoine) a second or two later. And it's fine if one picture overlaps another, too--that's what more advanced stuff is all about.

Also, pro tip: when you right-click on the picture you uploaded to Imgur, click "copy image address" as opposed to "copy link" or something else. That will make the picture appear on the forum automatically.

Score: 4/10, but I don't mean that in a negative way--just that you've got a lot to learn and with hard work, you can be right up there with the best of them! I hope you'll make many more in the future.

@PoignardLeclerc11