S39 Seattle Bears Captaincy

Kesler

yeah I go on an ehm site for 2 minutes and look at scores on my phone. Or have a chatzy open while I'm doing work on my laptop. If you need to be here 20 hours a day every day like Kendrick you might as well take the job and give it to someone else because that'll never be me. I took care of my team, nobody wants the retiring player on my team, I've been trying to dump them. E veryone wants Bruno and I have a deal in place for the offseason I think as long as nothing changes for the other GM. 

yeah I go on an ehm site for 2 minutes and look at scores on my phone. Or have a chatzy open while I'm doing work on my laptop. If you need to be here 20 hours a day every day like Kendrick you might as well take the job and give it to someone else because that'll never be me. I took care of my team, nobody wants the retiring player on my team, I've been trying to dump them. E veryone wants Bruno and I have a deal in place for the offseason I think as long as nothing changes for the other GM. 

Haha good attempt. I'm rarely on for more than 2 hours a day. Also, I thought GM'ing was "easy"?

Those were the ones I chose at the start of the season Metis, why wouls a second year player get captain, it doesn't even make sense. You have an A, same as me.

But Lefevre isnt active, I can see why you chose him but.... uhh wtv.

Some of us take the role of the captaincy a bit seriously.

Shush, I was trying not to tell him he wouldn't be voted into the award anyways.

Kendrick, let's not use this thread to insult Kesler. This thread is about Bushito and his lack of commitment to his position as GM.

I'm not insulting Kesler in fact, I quite enjoy him as a member and player. But you're right, this is about commitment and "guarantees".

Then what is it? Repping your team? Cause I do that.

Well I know you are disappointed in your team, but you have made that very vocal around the board. That's not very leader-like.

Well I know you are disappointed in your team, but you have made that very vocal around the board. That's not very leader-like.

Because sometimes pretending everything's fine doesn't work. Sometimes you need to light a few fires to get some positive change going.

Because sometimes pretending everything's fine doesn't work. Sometimes you need to light a few fires to get some positive change going.

METIS for Top Leader!

Boom with one of the most insightful quotes. You win this thread my Aussie friend! :)

Also, Doomsday if we are just going to start changing the leader award to member who caused the most change, then I think MF Percy Miller auto wins. :P

Edited by Devise22