Hockey is everywhere

Steve

Review: Not sure of the back story of this graphic but I am sure interested in know where the idea came from and what this graphic means. It is more like an art piece in that aspect since you look at the piece on the wall and try to figure out what the hell the artist was think and why they did this or that so I am happily surprised to see such an interest piece. So many questions like why a girl in a wheat field standing on a ladder, where did the zipper come from and why? Why is the girl wearing coverall? Did she paint the picture and that we are only seeing the painting on the wall. Either way it is a good graphic with a lot of questions. Solid 9.5/10 I want a back story!!

6 hours ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

Review: Not sure of the back story of this graphic but I am sure interested in know where the idea came from and what this graphic means. It is more like an art piece in that aspect since you look at the piece on the wall and try to figure out what the hell the artist was think and why they did this or that so I am happily surprised to see such an interest piece. So many questions like why a girl in a wheat field standing on a ladder, where did the zipper come from and why? Why is the girl wearing coverall? Did she paint the picture and that we are only seeing the painting on the wall. Either way it is a good graphic with a lot of questions. Solid 9.5/10 I want a back story!!

Just an art piece. You take away from it whatever you want. It is a lot more fun constructing this type of graphic than making sigs. It takes longer and everything is outside the box. I figured if it has hockey in it, it's good enough to post. Thank you for your review, I have more photo manipulation style graphics coming. Enjoy

7 hours ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

It looks like a dudes jeans zipper 😭

On 1/13/2022 at 6:51 PM, Steve said:

TIZL9uN.png

Review: The graphic looks great in my opinion, the colour scheme fits perfectly and I really like the idea and the style. I think some of the objects in the picture dont fit that good together (a ladder standing in an field) but thats not that big of an withdrawl. Overall I really like the picture especially the colours. 9/10

Super different from anything else I've seen here. I have to agree that this is the first time a GFX here actually made me stop and think. Consider it as an actual art piece rather than "just a graphic", and think of what it meant to me and how I wanted to interpret it. That's a cool experience and it caught me off guard. So kudos for that!