(S83) D - Henry Hoffman, TPE: 48

Electric

Hello there @Electric!

I’m the GM of Team Clue in the Junior Showcase Tournament. We’re a team focusing on giving new players a diverse locker room experience with access to elite veteran players as well as an award winning VHL GM, who is kind enough to serve as my assistant GM for the tournament. We’d love to have you on our team and help you reach your VHL goals!

So if you want to be part of the killer defence of the most mysterious team in the tournament: Team Clue. Then simply reply to this message with #TeamClue and we’ll get you set up in the discord locker room!

Regardless of what team you choose to join, I wish you the best of luck in your future VHL career!

/Shindigs

Welcome to the VHL @Electric,

I am Daniel Janser, GM of the Brigade, one of the five teams in the Junior Showcase Tournament. This is an off-season tournament for undrafted players just like yourself. It gives you a stage to demonstrate your skills and get the attention of GM's of the VHLM.

We have a mix of experienced veterans who created new players and players who are completely new to the game. My AGM @Banackock is an experienced GM in the top league in his own right. We can help you jumpstart your hockey career and show you the ropes, or refresh your knowledge.

If you want to join us, quote this message and add #jointheBrigade

Regardless which team you will pick, I wish you best of luck, much success but most of all a plethora of fun with Henry Hoffman.

Cheers,

Daniel Janser