Major Changes to My Artices Comming Soon

Will3

Hello everyone. Thank you all for comming. It pains me to announce that my current article series is going on indefinite hold. As much as I have loved this series, I can return to it at a later date. My reason for doing so are twofold. The first reason is that my last article was flagged for plagiarism. I was trying to copy and paste my way through the corners and I can't do that. As someone who takes pride in writing well, it stings. I am better that just a copy machine. I am a writer and from now on I am going to write and not copy. The second reason is that the relevancy of my articles has been called into question. This has been a problem in the past for me. As much as I love history, that is not why any of us are here. My work needs to reflect my purpose better. It is because of these reasons, I have decided to refocus the articles I produce. To do this I have decided to create two very different series of articles. For the big articles, I plan on doing the same serious analysis you know me for. The difference being that instead of analyzing fictional expansion teams, I will be breaking down current VHL,VHLE, and VHLM teams with an emphasis on if the team name works and is there a better option available. For those of you who enjoyed my love of travel and history, I will have a new series of supplemental articles following my player as he visits interesting history locations throughout his hockey journey. Both new series will debut next week. You can look forward to them at that time. Thank you for your time. I will be taking questions now.

Edited by Will3

Glad you are taking the high road on this!  Learning and evolving while remaining confident about your skill and passion for history, travel, and writing -- love to see it.