(S83) G - Jean Mercier, TPE: 48

Is_thatok

Welcome to the VHL @Is_thatok,

I am Daniel Janser, GM of the Brigade, one of the five teams in the Junior Showcase Tournament. This is an off-season tournament for undrafted players just like yourself. It gives you a stage to demonstrate your skills and get the attention of GM's of the VHLM.

We have a mix of experienced veterans who created new players and players who are completely new to the game. My AGM @Banackock is an experienced GM in the top league in his own right. We can help you jumpstart your hockey career and show you the ropes, or refresh your knowledge.

If you want to join us, quote this message and add #jointheBrigade

Regardless which team you will pick, I wish you best of luck, much success but most of all a plethora of fun with Jean Mercier.

Cheers,

Daniel Janser

Bild

Hi @Is_thatok,

Unfortunately you were too late to join the Brigade. But it is not too late to join the Hounds. @Ente2997 is my AGM. We are a franchise in a rebuild phase and therefore can offer you a lot of icetime, which will certainly boost your draft stock.

The Hounds encourage locker room activity and the management and the Alumni are always willing to help to develop your player. We encourage you to build the player as you imagine him to be, but also offer assistance if you are at a loss how to achieve your preferred build.

If you want to be part of this rebuild/project and we could attract your interest, please quote this message and add #releasethehounds. We will send you an invitation to our discord channel (this is not mandatory but helps enormously with communication) and a contract which kindly accept in order to join us.

Whatever team you decide to join, we wish you best of luck and more importantly lots of fun with Jean Mercier,

Daniel Janser

15 hours ago, Daniel Janser said:

Bild

Hi @Is_thatok,

Unfortunately you were too late to join the Brigade. But it is not too late to join the Hounds. @Ente2997 is my AGM. We are a franchise in a rebuild phase and therefore can offer you a lot of icetime, which will certainly boost your draft stock.

The Hounds encourage locker room activity and the management and the Alumni are always willing to help to develop your player. We encourage you to build the player as you imagine him to be, but also offer assistance if you are at a loss how to achieve your preferred build.

If you want to be part of this rebuild/project and we could attract your interest, please quote this message and add #releasethehounds. We will send you an invitation to our discord channel (this is not mandatory but helps enormously with communication) and a contract which kindly accept in order to join us.

Whatever team you decide to join, we wish you best of luck and more importantly lots of fun with Jean Mercier,

Daniel Janser

#releasethehounds

9 hours ago, Is_thatok said:

#releasethehounds

Splendid,

I have sent you a contract offer which kindly accept (it is under the 'manage player', 'my contract section').

In the meantime please find the invitation to our discord. https://discord.gg/7WnFKRB6

Welcome to the pack,

Daniel