Another year another finals lost.

Seabass

Well that was a fun ride in this year's playoffs but unfortunately we've come up just short of winning the Continental Cup yet again. I'm just as disappointed as everyone else and I feel sorry for our fans who have had to witness two straight finals exits at the hands of the Vancouver Wolves who seem to have become quite the hated team around the VHL.

I have no regrets though as two straight appearances in the finals is no easy feat either and some players don't even get to experience one in their whole career, just like my last player. I also got to put up my first 100+ point season this year which is a feat I never thought would be possible from my player.

I had a lot of fun playing with mostly the same group of guys for these last two year and I hope we can manage to maintain our core for yet another run again next year. Though there's going to be some changes after the retirement of some key veterans like @AW13 who I give a lot of credit for turning me into a solid contributor for this team. I was just a 40 point getter before I got the privilege to have Glass on my wing and she turned me into the PPG star I am today. It'll be very tough to find another player to have that kind of on ice chemistry with. Happy retirement. 

Anyways happy offseason everyone and we'll see what kind of surprises @Spartan has in store for us this year.