#AsktheBouch: New Player?

Gaikoku-hito

588750084_AsktheBouchLogo.jpg.e724e2eefbf2e48507a964e7281ffe4f.jpg

Wow, It has been a very long time since I wrote my last random thoughts using the #AsktheBouch tag that I thought I would once again give into giving you more random thoughts so here we go:

Meta Wolves are Champions!! Now isn`t this just a slap in the face to the rest of the league and does this prove that we actually have a meta so all the players now are not going to worry about passing every again? Either way I think this is a clear black eye for the league but cannot be said without Congrats to the Vancouver on winning another Championship.

Last year of my player if I am correct and Josh messed up the Offseason post or it would seem I have another year still. Okay, What do I expect from my player this season? Not much as I have learned not to expect much. He will be good but somehow will be placed in the second line or lower role ( to be expected this season as the old dog) but main focus I guess this season is simply chasing down some Prague Phantom records. By the end he will at least be consider amongst  the greats to dress for Prague but at the end of the day will fall really far from the HOF.

How do I feel about the player overall? He was really good player that was simply over looked and over shadowed by a lot of other players in the league and even on his teams as whole. He was the best player in his final year of the VHLM on his team but this was over-shadow at the time. Was a leader in Prague but was over-shadowed by Laundry II, Dom, Blade and now Asher. It was a good career but nothing anyone will remember.

Now will I start a new player? That will be determined later since If I had to answer right now (and I don`t need to) then this would be a resounding no!! I simply don`t have the time to place the focus that I feel that a new player would require other than making up the numbers and I have no interest in making up the numbers. It is star or bust. Position of my new player will either be Defender or Goaltender since I have already done the forward thing. I am leaning tender at the moment.

• Commissioner
10 hours ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

How do I feel about the player overall? He was really good player that was simply over looked and over shadowed by a lot of other players in the league and even on his teams as whole. He was the best player in his final year of the VHLM on his team but this was over-shadow at the time. Was a leader in Prague but was over-shadowed by Laundry II, Dom, Blade and now Asher. It was a good career but nothing anyone will remember.

Bouchard was on the first line 9/10ths of last season =P I split the offense to give the second line a bit more fire power with Asher. I get it though, my first player was a high tpe earner and was set to be a super star. It never panned out. Lets see if we can get him to go off this season!

11 hours ago, Acydburn said:

Bouchard was on the first line 9/10ths of last season =P I split the offense to give the second line a bit more fire power with Asher. I get it though, my first player was a high tpe earner and was set to be a super star. It never panned out. Lets see if we can get him to go off this season!

Nothing that management did in Prague as this is just a reflection of my feeling when it comes to my player seemingly under preforming to what I was expecting and how well the other players on the team played rather then a knock on the team, managers and the players etc.....

I have actually liked being moved around the line-up the past two or three season as it has given me softer opponents when playing down the line-up giving Robert more opportunities to put up some big games and numbers. He has simple been inconsistent in STHS with two good games followed by two bad games. 

I have been hopeful that he would get going every season so far he has been near the top but not at the top so I don`t expect much more out of him. He has been a good player and I think has helped Prague more then he has hurt the team with his inconsistent play. He is also built against the meta so I am not surprised.