random quote #67

hedgehog337

So yeah I once again made a big media so I'm kinda back into the PT zone. Until the spring/summer season. You already know how is this going. Maybe if I can draft my own player, I could still push myself for that. Other than that, I don't care a lot. I'd rather enjoy a sunny weather as I'm out here sitting with a flu for the second time in 4 months. I hate this climate honestly.

Also, I'm buying. BUYING! Already bought two players, maybe I can do more? I certainly never was interested in S83 picks and I'm sick and tired of this trash going on around our team. 1 playoffs in 5 seasons. What a clown show. So I think there's a light at the end of the tunnel with the scoring defenseman and another good scoring option at forward. Keep in mind, none of them are meta! So I'm breaking no rules ok thanks. Also I have a pass first Carter so I demand a sympathy for Riga. Ok thanks.

Still, the roster isn't final. Someone will be brought or signed back. Or let go to free agency or traded away. I think we will find out rather sooner than later. The free agency starts on next Tuesday so not very long time.

That's it and I'm out.

9 minutes ago, Beketov said:

At least until your first loss of the season.

well, the fact that I actually was buying is already something that deserves a recognition. so throw a parade like right now ok thanks

Edited by hedgehog337