Forum Content with Ledge

Ledge

Hi Spartan, you're probably the only one who's gonna read this so I figured I'd say hi. Zack too, actually. Good evening, Zack. I wanted to write another article instead of a graphic/nothing instead of doing my science homework (I don't think protons, neutrons, and the periodic table have much to do with business, law, or hockey management, so I'm largely disinterested), because I'm a dedicated procrastinator. I did finish my English though, which provided me with the dopamine I needed to sit down and write this.

Right now, it's all about the draft. Trying to figure out who's going up and who's staying down, mostly. With the 2nd overall pick, that variable is constantly changing my draft board, and honestly the decision might come down to the hours before the first selection. Luckily, there have been a few recreates recently who'll for sure make this draft just a little bit deeper, and with the Marauders actually having draft assets this season, the hope is that we can finally get down to business with the first contending season under me. Which is kind of sad, but we did make the playoffs two seasons ago, and that was with 12 teams. So that's the plan. Get some steals, build up some waiver depth, and kick some ass. Maybe a cup comes, maybe it doesn't. All I want is to actually win consistently. And that brings me to Zetterstrom.

Oh, Linus. With my future in Riga in the air, especially with the acquisition of Battre Sandstrom, my next move in the VHL is shrouded in uncertainty. I'd have to imagine some middler team would love a veteran, high TPE defencemen to anchor their blueline, maybe help them get into the playoffs. But my passing build is becoming more and more unattractive to potential buyers, so at this point I'm just keeping my head down and trying desperately to get to that max TPE layover of 1250, of which I have 124 TPE to go before next deadline, which I think is decently possible. I really shot myself in the foot in october and november by missing a few point task weeks, and not even claiming welfare because I thought I'd do it sunday night but didn't, and now I'm feeling my own consequences. 

So yea. That's about it. Thanks for reading

390 words