Offseason talk

Lemorse7

The off season is just beginning and we have a lot of things happening in the league. Congrats to the JST champions, the Warriors, Agito and all their players. I didn’t not look into each matchup but was always keeping an eye on it. A lot of VHLM jobs are free with Alex now the new Davos GM congrats again and Nobody is now the AGM so Philadelphia, Mississauga and San Diego need a new GM. Hiiiii McWolf and DA. I did try to bribe them but they declined. I respect that decision just going to work hard to get the job. 

I did miss a bunch of interesting topics during my tpe ban. I had some ideas and now that I don’t need to do seven of them I can focus on one big media spot. I don't know what topic he's going to talk about. I definitely want to do a Mock draft so I should do one soon. I wanted to do an interview with my player about his season with Cologne and what is the expectation that he has with Riga. A recap of Malmo season. A lot of ideas and I have a storyline in progress that maybe, maybe not I will write with some players that retired. We will see. 

I am GMing the Sault Ste.Marie Overboard Seamen in the Pro-Am. I like what I’ve done with the team and am really excited for the sims to start probably tomorrow. At the same time it’s kind of a test to see how my player will perform against real Vhl players with him and against him. 

Alexandre Leduc was selected by Team Canada for the WJC and we are trying to go back to back and hopefully Leduc can come back with a gold medal. Canada is good but the competition he's going to be very close. 

313 words