The victory of the warriors!

Agito

Following this message on Discord! I had to make a message for all the members who passed in my team!

Today is a big day but a happy day! The team fought until the last minute and got to this point! 

Team Warriors wins the Junior Showcase Tournament championship! 

You have been able to double your efforts against the other teams and this is the result! Keep up the good work and you'll have a long way to go on the road to the VHL! And I hope we will meet again in the future! 

I would now like to thank the other participants who took part in this tournament! Congratulations to all of you for your talent! Certainly do not lose hope! You didn't win this year but you showed courage during this tournament!  Keep it up! 

I will continue with all the GMs of the other teams! Congratulations also to you who succeeded in making these young people the future stars of the VHL! You have the talent and the patience to do it! 
@Buddha | Royals GM |@Daniel Janser | Brigade GM@Masu Chan I Steel GM@Shindigs | Team Clue GM

Congratulations again to you @Shindigs | Team Clue GM for reaching the final with your team against our team! It was a great series!

And finally I'd like to send a special message to my assistant who never gave up in the hope that we would win this cup! It's partly thanks to him that we are here! You are a great person with whom to work is a real pleasure! You didn't just win the cup but you also won God's gift! Congratulations again and thank you for being part of my team!  @xTHADTHRASHERx

I will also make a statement in the newspaper(Forum) to thank every player on my team! 
@Warriors @Steel @Team Clue @Brigade @Royals

@ScoreAGoalBudEh
You were our goalie for this tournament! You set a great example in both practice and games! 0.922 in save percentage for 6 wins and 2 losses! You can be proud of your performance in this tournament! 

@Dom
The Russian of excellence! You handled the puck with perfection! In 8 games you scored 4 goals, assisted your teammates 7 for a total of 11 points!  You were the center of the ice blocking 2 shots that could have been fatal in every game! You can be proud of your performance in this tournament! 

@AW13
 What would the junior tournament be without the incredible Deron Nesbitt who took advantage of his speed to shoot a total of 2 goals giving him an 8.00% in the 8 games! For this tournament that is something to behold! Tied for assists with a few of your teammates you scored 9 points in your conquest! You can be proud of your performance in this tournament! 

@Scurvy
Finishing in the Top 4 of the best players of this tournament! The famous Brian Payne is shouted from the rooftops! You made your place in the world of defense by scoring 3 goals 7 assists for a total of 11 points which is very good in this tournament! Blocking 11 shots as a Defender is very good! Especially in a tournament like this one where the days go fast! I think the way to the VHL will be with a lot of ease! You can be proud of your performance in this tournament! 

@freezyeh

You may not have been the best scorer of the tournament but you shot much more often than the other players with an 18.52% giving you 5 goals 3 assists for 8 points! You can be proud of your performance in this tournament! 

@Mikayev Ivanovitch
From the same region as Igor you like things to be done without overshooting! You showed it again today with a 10% in terms of shooting! This earned you 5 goals, 2 assists for a total of 7 points! You can be proud of your performance in this tournament! 

@Rhynex Entertainment

You don't want to be a goalie because with 17 blocked shots at your level! That's just amazing in this tournament! You have shown that the enemy should not pass the gaps! You can be proud of your performance in this tournament 

@Zyrok
Orr is someone who likes equality in things! That's why he gives us 7 assists for 7 points! Unfortunately no 7 goals to make it a lucky 777 but I think with time he can definitely do it! You can be proud of your performance in this tournament! 

@Dust bucket
2 goals for 4 assists which gives you 6 points! You like to get 2 more points every time! That's something you take into consideration at home! You can be proud of your performance in this tournament! 

@bobikeb
12.50% of shots on goal is not egregious which allows you to have made 2 goals, 3 assists for 5 points! We can already hear your name in the crowd! You can be proud of your performance in this tournament! 

@NineIQ v2

You seem to like having the same number of shots as your shooting %! 17 in 17! That's incredible for a player of your caliber! That gives you 3 goals, 2 assists for 5 points! You can be proud of your performance in this tournament! 

@Fishisfishy
 2 assist for 2 points! That's your record for this tournament! You can still improve! But you can say that you have contributed to the tournament and that is not negligible! You can be proud of your performance in this tournament! 

@Icelantel
Also for you 1 goal for 1 point! You may not be one of those who scored a lot of points, but you participated in the tournament and made a point! This is not negligible at all! You can be proud of your performance in this tournament! 

@I'll change this later

You arrived during the tournament! But you still managed to get a +5 in your stats! It's very honorable to have joined along the way! You can be proud of your performance in this tournament!

La_finale_de_hockey.png 
Warriors_GM.png
Well done again to all! 

As for me, maybe we'll get together if you join the Geneva Rush! In this year 2022 I become the agm of @Minion
928428329265135636.webp?size=128&quality=lossless