Vasile Lamb talks VHL Draft

dlamb

maxresdefault.jpg

Mississauga, Ontario - Vasile Lamb, projected top pick in the Season 82 VHL Entry Draft, was swarmed by reporters after the Hounds conducted their player exit interviews at Brad Boyes Memorial Arena in downtown Mississauga. Scouts have unanimously put Lamb at 2nd on the draft board, however VHL league sources have said that Lamb may fall as low as 9th overall, due to a scare of the player holding out on the team in order to play under Dakota Lamb, Warsaw Predators GM, and distant relative of Vasile.

Reporter A: "Have you considered the VHLE for next season, to sharpen your skills before making the jump to pro?"

V. Lamb: "No. There is absolutely no chance. If any GMs are considering taking me in the draft and sending me there, you will not get my name on an ELC."

Reporter B: "Are the rumors true, that you will only go to the Warsaw Predators?"

V.L: "Although it would be great to play in Warsaw, one of the closest VHL teams to my hometown, under GM Lamb, I am here to squash the rumors. I am open to playing for any VHL team that will play me up next season. If you take a chance on me, you will get a dedicated, hard-working, goal-scoring player." 

Reporters A & B: Thank You.

V.L: Thank you guys, have a good one.

(220 Words)

4 minutes ago, dlamb said:

Reporter B: "Are the rumors true, that you will only go to the Warsaw Predators?"

V.L: "Although it would be great to play in Warsaw, one of the closest VHL teams to my hometown, under GM Lamb, I am here to squash the rumors. I am open to playing for any VHL team that will play me up next season. If you take a chance on me, you will get a dedicated, hard-working, goal-scoring player." 

This is cool--you obviously know by now that I've heard "dlamb is threatening every team from 1 to 8," so if there's no truth to that then whoever I heard it from should be careful what they say about others. 

Good luck in the draft--I did my best to make it clear that I never knew for sure what was true about your situation and I apologize if you think it gives you a bad rep.

Just now, GustavMattias said:

This is cool--you obviously know by now that I've heard "dlamb is threatening every team from 1 to 8," so if there's no truth to that then whoever I heard it from should be careful what they say about others. 

Good luck in the draft--I did my best to make it clear that I never knew for sure what was true about your situation and I apologize if you think it gives you a bad rep.

Gus you're such a lil baby