Kisslinger II goals for upcoming season.

Kisslinger

Kisslinger II goals for this season.

I just wanted to go over a few goals I set for myself this season. Last season I set many goals and broke almost all of them. I really did out perform my goals and I heavily doubted myself. For my goals for this season, I do not want to be super ambitious because I had a good rookie season. I wanted the goals to be reachable and realistic.

excited chicago blackhawks GIF by NBC Sports Chicago

Goal scoring goals.

I feel like this is my most ambitious goal and that would be to score 60 goals this season. I know that is a lot but at the same time I scored 40 goals in 72 for my rookie season on a team where I was not the first or second option. I feel like although ambitious, this is super achievable. I would also like to get 5 game winning goals. Which is not a big upgrade from the 2 I had in the previous season. I had 11 powerplay goals which was quite a bit, but I would love to be super dangerous on the PP and score at least 18 goals this season.

Assist and +/- goal.

For my assists I would like to get 65 this season. I had 52 in 72 last seasons So I feel like I can really make the jump to 65. During my rookie season I had a period of like 4 days of getting 0 points, so I feel like If that doesn’t happen, I am golden. I had a plus minus of 3 this past season which is not very good. I would like to have a plus minus of 15.

Physical goals.

I feel like with my big 6’8 frame, my player should be blocking a little bit more shots and giving our defense and goalie some help. I only had 25 shot blocks, but I feel like that is okay for a forward. I would like to see 40 shot blocks. I would like to see my player throw more hits as well. I had 137 last season and I would like to have 165 plus easy.

Team goals

I have a couple team goals I would like to see Warsaw accomplish this season. I know these are not personal goals, but this is something I would like from the team. I would like us to make the playoffs. I really feel like we can do this because we have a young and exciting team. I feel like someone is going to step up big and help lead us to the playoffs. I would like for us to place top 2 in the EU. I feel like the EU is way more competitive than NA so this should be a fun challenge for us. If we don’t succeed on our team goals, I will not be upset but I think we can do it!

Conclusion

I will be keeping up with these goals I set for myself and will eventually update at the end of this coming season to see if I broke any of my goals that I have set for myself.

523 words

Very nice article! Good spacing and use of subtitle for each paragraphs. Nice and short paragraphs for an easy read. Adding a gif for bonus points. A bit ambitious for your goals, but ambitious is good when it comes to making goals. Sometimes when you break all your goals in your first year, looking for another breakthrough right off the bats in the second year will be extremely difficult. Maybe a more practical goal would be matching the same production and not get a sophomore slump 👍 but it is good to look at constant improvement and super seasons! Best of luck in smashing these new goals! 10.1/10

What a beautiful article this is! The formatting isn't too bad and the gif on the top is a very nice touch to it all! I couldn't spot any glaring grammatical errors. The only thing that stood out that could be worked on were the periods at the ends of some of your bolded and underlined goals, sort of takes away from the visual appeal of the article. Well done! 8/10