Galvins 2 Team sig!

Girts

Review: Double drafted is my guess and a interesting idea for a graphic. Aspect that I like the most actually is the fact that you used same player render for two completely different teams; which added a more difficult aspect to the graphic and actually one of the first issues that I have. While completing the color swap to an interesting grey color you missed some of the green; which is also gave away the fact that it is the same team and player render being used. Logo swap are also off as the Warsaw logo is too large and the Watchman logo is covering the line on the jersey so could have been done with a bit more care. Coloring behind the name would have been nice to been two tone to match the feel of the graphic but it still works overall. Like the concept and understand the difficult nature of what you attempted so Overall: 7/10

Thanks, this was actually pretty tough, I didn't use a render cut, had to trace them individually and paste onto the rink background, then do logo swaps and add various elements and layers. Change the jersey color and add stripes, etc. Probably the most work I've had to put into a sig yet but was fun. 

Review

First off I love the dual graphic, I know I am new but I haven't seen many. I like how the font colors match the jerseys of each of the players. Id say the orange highlights on the left players jersey are slightly obvious and could be blended better. The faded background does add a lot to the graphic but it does get choppy by the left player as well. The logo on the right players jersey also might need to be adjusted so it fits better with the angle. Overall I love the concept and and design with 2 players! Rating 8/10