Beginning of a New Era

Acydburn

• Commissioner

I think it’s not a secret that we’re all going to miss @Victor being a VHLE Commissioner. The person who will be taking over his position will have some pretty big shoes to fill. Victor really helped flesh out the E and was a strong force to get it where it is today. I personally can not thank Victor enough for his contributions to the E, the league and just as a person. He listened to me go off on a tangent quite a few times and just let me get it out.  

So now that I got all the mushy out, lets get to why I really made this announcement. Knowing that Victor was going to step down this season, we needed to find a replacement. The person that we had in mind to fill the position would have to be a good fit not only to work alongside me, they also would have to be passionate about the league and have experience in many different roles within the league. This person has been a great contributing member of the league for a few years and has worked alongside me since I joined the league. We’ve worked together in many different roles, one of which being co-commissioners together for a few seasons. All of these reasons are how I know that they’ll be able to jump on board and we’ll be able to give the VHLE the best that they have. 

So without me rambling any further the new VHLE Commissioner is 

Spoiler

Congratulations @rjfryman!

With RJ currently being a VHLE GM that means he will have to vacate his position and we will be looking for a new GM for Vasteras.

With that said, this is not the thread to post your interest. There will be another thread for that. 

Lets all congratulate said person on their new role!

• fishy featured this topic