The Football Kit Thread

Da fuq is Swansea's sponsor though.

I honestly don't even think Swansea knows. Given that they're Welsh, however, I am not sure they have room to judge.

GWFX? It's one of those things you have to google I suppose.

So I googled it and I really still have no idea what they do.

http://www.gwfxglobal.com/en/

It seems that GWFX is the parent company for Goldenway financial services but also owns several other companies which are not elaborated upon.

So basically it's a nondescript Asian-market conglomerate.

So I googled it and I really still have no idea what they do.

http://www.gwfxglobal.com/en/

It seems that GWFX is the parent company for Goldenway financial services but also owns several other companies which are not elaborated upon.

So basically it's a nondescript Asian-market conglomerate.

It's a company which deals with foreign currency trading. Not a company that is full proof and secure I'd imagine. Also not someone I would put on my kit (that logo sucks balls).

It's a company which deals with foreign currency trading. Not a company that is full proof and secure I'd imagine. Also not someone I would put on my kit (that logo sucks balls).

Right? You're not attracting Lionel Messi (or really anyone other than Jonjo Shelvey) to your squad if he has to show off the front of that jersey.

Right? You're not attracting Lionel Messi (or really anyone other than Jonjo Shelvey) to your squad if he has to show off the front of that jersey.

I'd play for free and you wouldn't attract me. Not that I'm of quality to even hold a pencil in the EPL.

I'd play for free and you wouldn't attract me. Not that I'm of quality to even hold a pencil in the EPL.

I was just thinking about that. There's a guy who is full-time employed by professional clubs just to write down the plays as they happen and I'm not even qualified for that.

I was just thinking about that. There's a guy who is full-time employed by professional clubs just to write down the plays as they happen and I'm not even qualified for that.

Haha is that right? Something tells me he is grossly overpaid too.