The twenty-sixth chapter of Baby Bob's life (Interview with Baby Bob)

Baby Boomer

Hello everyone, 

Welcome to the twenty-sixth chapter of Baby Bob's life story. In this life story we will talk about the life of Baby, when he was young, his thoughts and his impressions before the drafts, during the seasons and during the playoffs. Baby Bob will also respond to questions from the fans, from the GMs and from the leaders of the VHL and the VHLM. In this chapter, we will do a complete interview with Baby Bob on a lot of different subject. 

MeWe will start with an easy one, what are your thoughts about your rookie season? 

Baby BobWell I started a little slow, but overall I think that I did pretty great. During my first season in the VHLM I was –72 and I needed to improve a lot my defensive side of the game. Since then I believe that I was not so bad defensively, but I was really worried that in the VHL it would be totally different. However, for a rookie, a differential of +33 is pretty good in my opinion.  

Me – What about your offensive side? 

Baby BobWith 92 points in 72 games I think that this is great for a rookie. Indeed, I finished tie in second place for the most points by a rookie. Although, I could have not done any of that without my teammates. 

Me – Just like everyone else, I think that you watched the VHL Award last night. How do you feel about Em Em Flex winning the Christian Stolzschweiger trophy for the best rookie of the season? 

Baby BobWell I wanna start by congratulate all the other nominees and Em Em Flex for his victory and thank the league for the nomination. Even though I did not have any vote, I believe that I had a very good season and I am looking forward to do even better next season. 

Me – What are your plans for this off-season to improve as a player? 

Baby Bob – Well nothing really different then the others off-seasons, I will train 6 to 7 days a week and do my best to improve every part of my game to be the best player I can be next season. In my free time, I will take time with my family and maybe drink a beer or two, but not too much ahah. 

Me – Now last question, what would you do if you were not playing professional hockey in the VHL?

Baby BobSince I am a little boy I really really love music and I listen to it before each game. So, I would say that I would have like to be a singer, a producer or even a DG. When I was younger, I was listening to a lot of David Guetta, Aviici and Pitbull and I really wanted to be like them. Indeed I still listen to them before my games. 

Thanks for reading and see you next week for more of the life story of Baby Bob. 

501 words 

23 - 30 January

@oilmandan

Edited by Baby Boomer

Review: 9/10

Good stuff here, really solid, straightforward Q&A. A wide variety of questions there and I think you answered them well, some athlete-speak in there that makes it seem realistic. A few of the answers seemed a bit short, but that happens. Like the last answer in particular, shows some of the player's personality. I liked the presentation of the article as well, bolding the questions and italicizing the answers is always a nice touch. A spelling error here and there, but nothing I'd really dock for. Overall good job, and best of luck next season!