DEAD - The Official VHL App (iOS & Android)

Dil

Hello fellow VHLers! Today, I am proud to announce that the *NEW* VHL App is ready to ready to release.

This time around, the app will be available for both iOS and Android devices. To accommodate the addition of a iOS version, the app has been completely rewritten from the ground up, meaning it has a completely new look and various new features.

The main feature of note is Push Notifications! This time around, you will have the option of enabling sim notifications for all of your favorite leagues and official tournaments. If enabled, you will receive a notification anytime the sims for that league are posted. These can be enabled by doing to the settings tab, listed at the bottom of the navigation menu.

Download the iOS App Here

Download the Android App Here

If you have any issues with the app, contact me via discord (dil#6547), forums DM's, or create a post in the Bug Tracker.

@Members

*Note*: Users of the old Android app do not need to re-install the app. Instead, you can just update the app to the latest version.

• Dil unfeatured and featured this topic
28 minutes ago, samx said:

your members tag didn't work haha

4 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

I got the tag twice.

Damn push notifications screwing things up already smh

1 minute ago, GustavMattias said:

Damn push notifications screwing things up already smh

oh notifications are only for game posts. I just didn't get the member tag at all haha. 

Edited by samx

@DilI may be the only one but I don't understand, why make a publication on the application when it has already existed for a while, I experienced VHL with this application in May, It is not not really new, there was only a new update of the interface of this one

38 minutes ago, Agito said:

@DilI may be the only one but I don't understand, why make a publication on the application when it has already existed for a while, I experienced VHL with this application in May, It is not not really new, there was only a new update of the interface of this one

It didn’t exist for iOS before. So, to include iOS and add a key feature like push notifications the app was completely rebuilt from the ground up.