Busy but need TPE

Banackock

Way to go, Bana. Right before I started writing this I was thinking it was Sunday and once I wrote the very first sentence I remember today was Saturday. FRICK! My girlfriends family is over right now - we had salmon burger and yam fries with this fancy sauce and are now watching the Edmonton Oilers game. Just for what it's worth, I called Evander Kane scoring and he sure did it. EVANDER! Let's go Oilers! Throwing it over to the VHL, I want to purchase one of them 4.5M double weeks to earn the 12 uncapped this week so I'm gonna have to finish everything off. Weird doing it tonight but I want to get things done and out of the way because I'm gonna be busy at work tomorrow and likely will be coming home tired as tomorrow is Day 7/10. With that being said, we're gonna do a Bana Mega Blab and cap the week off. HERE WE GO!

• Seattle's off-season is done and it didn't overly go how we wanted or how we thought. We were hoping, like many others, to capitalize on a defensive FA coming our way and one by one, we watched them go somewhere else. At the end of the day, while it sucks now adding a big time d-man, we're honestly pretty fine without adding one. Steve's player is a little bit lower but the build is decent enough that with the nice mixture of luck, he can play decently. Hogan, Barzy and Jubis are all 500 or higher, so they should be good too. 
  • Speaking of D, I'm really happy about our defensive core. Chara (77), Eightnine (80), Hogan 2 (81) and Torq and Kovalchuk (82) give us some impressive depth on the blue line and a majority of it is still in their rookie phase at the moment which is super good considering the VHL is lacking? I don't know how true that is but maybe lacking quality? Seems a lot of teams that were contending had 3 blue men this season. 
  • Justin Lose @youloser1337 will be heading into his final season, along with Taro Tsujimoto @GustavMattias who we acquired from Davos. Justin Lose had an epic, legendary season last year and Taro played good too. Do I think Lose is gonna replicate what he did last season? No. Do I think both are going to be dynamite together? There's the potential and I'm obviously very hopeful for them. I think they have high potential to be amazing. Here's to hoping!
  • Vinny Detroit @dasboot has gotten good hit amounts the last couple seasons he's played. This season we're going to go big as long as he keeps the penalties down ;) We're striving for 400 hits. Can we make it happen???? I think so... but again, it's gonna depend on if this fella stays out of the penalty box. He gonna lead the VHL in hits by the end of his career - 3K, let's go!
  • Em Em Flex  @oilmandan had an amazing season last year for a rookie goalie. 39 wins, one win away! I think this is the season he hits 40 wins as long as the rest of the team is clicking. GO OMD GO!

537 words, the end. 

review time: I really enjoyed this, simple but effective. I like the little personal bit at the start, we all get our days mixed up don't we? XD I think going with the point format was a smart idea, I don't see it get used to much and it stands out. I do like seeing the shout outs to a few members. You did a good job pointing out that you guys are in a good position and won't be an easy opponent by any means. It's a short but sweet media spot 8.5/10