Simulation Wrestling Alliance

Molholt

Artboard-2.png

Simulation Wrestling Alliance

The Simulation Wrestling Alliance (SWA) is a laid-back sim league focusing on professional wrestling. You're able to create the wrestler of your dreams, determine their appearance, entrance, move-set and more - all while upgrading your attributes to your liking and competing for championships! We have weekly shows that feature seven match cards with live commentary, with pay-per-view (or premium live events, if you prefer) cards every five weeks. We stream live to Twitch every Wednesday and you can also find a playlist with our full backlog of episodes on YouTube. We've been running the SWA since March of 2021.

Wrestler creation, show announcement and SWA specific point tasks are handled on the Simulation Basketball Association's forum. Our updating is currently handled via Discord. We strive to be as accessible to all as possible, so the SWA offers only one point task per week - worth 10 points to all. We accept affiliate claims from any league that has a similar task, including the VHL!

Whether you're a wrestling fan or not, the SWA is easy to participate in and a ton of fun. If you're ready to kick off your professional wrestling career - join today or come check out a live show and see what it is all about! You can compete for one of our two singles championships or our tag-team championships alongside a roster of over 50 user-created superstars!

Permission to post granted by Beketov and Josh.

Artboard-3.png

Edited by Molholt

I used to run the Victory Wrestling Federation here, all the way back in 2016 (how has it been that long). This is the much upgraded version of that - a fully functioning league, although still dead simple to participate in. I figured some here might have some interest!

We're currently one weekly show away from our season-ending PPV, Two Night Stand - a double-card feature of all of the best talent in the SWA that takes place over, you guessed it, two nights. This will conclude our second season (20 weeks, 4 PPVs each) and get us into our third season. However, if you have tasks you've completed during our first two seasons for any affiliated league (which is any with a pulse) then you can backclaim TPE upon creation as well to give you a boost to start! This offer will end after our season-ending PPV and we'll start capping the amount that you can backclaim, so now is the time to get in on equal footing!

2 minutes ago, der meister said:

I was very interested until discord came up...feels like I can't do anything in the SWA without it. 

E is working on an online portal for us, but for now, it's the easiest way for me to collect updates. It's one thing a week you've gotta post, fwiw!

3 minutes ago, Molholt said:

E is working on an online portal for us, but for now, it's the easiest way for me to collect updates. It's one thing a week you've gotta post, fwiw!

But if updates are only done through DC, I can never update lol. Ping me when the portal is up, I guess? I was thinking of my ZSJ rip-off I made in your VWF the other day

Just now, der meister said:

But if updates are only done through DC, I can never update lol. Ping me when the portal is up, I guess? I was thinking of my ZSJ rip-off I made in your VWF the other day

Ah, I suppose you have a reason for not having any access to Discord - but yeah, hopefully it's up soon - I've been pestering E constantly lol.

Just announced today for our third season starting next week, all users can create two wrestlers if they want (only one task/affiliate claim needed to update both) and that all new wrestlers start with 400 TPE! Great time to join in.

Portal coming Soon

• 4 months later...