sims need to happen at exactly the same time every day with no exceptions thread

a_Ferk

18 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Fuck Off

I’m done arguing about this. Its fucking being worked on. Believe me or don’t, I don’t care, but we’re working on it. We can’t overhaul the league attributes overnight. Rushing into changes is how we end up with horrible changes that make everything worse.

• Commissioner
6 minutes ago, Vice said:

I’m done arguing about this. Its fucking being worked on. Believe me or don’t, I don’t care, but we’re working on it. We can’t overhaul the league attributes overnight. Rushing into changes is how we end up with horrible changes that make everything worse.

Wrong copy pasta for “fuck off”

6 minutes ago, Vice said:

Rory is that you 

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

Wrong copy pasta for “fuck off”

He told a user to fuck off because they asked him about a SIM. Even if Beketov is friends with Dill, no commissioner should be telling a user to fuck off in public, especially when they ask about something like the SIM. It's not a good look (unprofessional), and if you didn't know Beketov, you might not want to message him about something in the future. Before you go and tell me it's not a big deal, Commissioners should be held to a higher standard, as they represent this league.

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Dil said:

He told a user to fuck off because they asked him about a SIM. Even if Beketov is friends with Dill, no commissioner should be telling a user to fuck off in public, especially when they ask about something like the SIM. It's not a good look (unprofessional), and if you didn't know Beketov, you might not want to message him about something in the future. Before you go and tell me it's not a big deal, Commissioners should be held to a higher standard, as they represent this league.

There’s the right one.

First of all, Fuck Off.

Second of all, 

40 minutes ago, Vice said:

32 minutes ago, Dil said:

@Berocka @rory