Los Vegas v. San Diego

orbit

Review time:

I like this a lot.  Its so simple and concise.  Leaving nothing out, a perfectly sized render with a slick logo swap, the score and the background with the matching color.  What could have been improved on is the whole size of the graphic; it's too big.  Keep the ratio the same, just resize it to like 400 or 450px lengthwise and it's golden.  Maybe add an effect or two to add some tasteful detail, but this on par for a 2-pointer.

8/10

2 hours ago, MattyFired said:

Review time:

I like this a lot.  Its so simple and concise.  Leaving nothing out, a perfectly sized render with a slick logo swap, the score and the background with the matching color.  What could have been improved on is the whole size of the graphic; it's too big.  Keep the ratio the same, just resize it to like 400 or 450px lengthwise and it's golden.  Maybe add an effect or two to add some tasteful detail, but this on par for a 2-pointer.

8/10

@MattyFired a lot more than a logo swapping its actually Demko for the Canucks so I had to do a lot of color changing to make it actually look smooth since changing the hue looked dumb. Thanks for the review. :D

Review: I really dig this graphic, as you mentioned above, you also had to change the colors on the player while also trying to blend in the Vegas logo. I believe you executed this perfectly. Not only were the Vegas colors edited perfectly on the jersey, the logo looks great too. I also like the alternate logos on the sides of the jersey, they were placed very  accordingly. Font looks amazing as well, I love the layout of this graphic, it's easy to read and is visually appealing. It was an amazing attempt for your first graphic. Overall I give this piece a 9/10, I look forward to what other graphics you come up with in the future!

Edited by Bulduray_1