VSN Podcast Podcast W/Sam & N0HBDY Ep.2

N0HBDY

Your favorite middle school news production podcast is back with a slightly longer episode and many more things to talk about this time. Listen to them discuss topics such as recent VHL news, FA recap, forum content, and much more.

https://anchor.fm/vsnpod/episodes/VSN-Podcast-Podcast-Ep-2-e1e6j71

Edited by N0HBDY

OH BIG SHOCKER, THE AD WAS DROPPED BECAUSE @Shindigs DIDN’T WANT TO OUT HIMSELF AS A MULTI

Also something happened to Sam audio after that not ad.

You can screenshot podcasts, it’s called “audio editing.” ;)

I considered applying to be the financier, but I didn’t want to be in a position where I couldn’t just vanish.

The outro was very bad.

Great work! :cheers: 

3 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

OH BIG SHOCKER, THE AD WAS DROPPED BECAUSE @Shindigs DIDN’T WANT TO OUT HIMSELF AS A MULTI

Also something happened to Sam audio after that not ad.

You can screenshot podcasts, it’s called “audio editing.” ;)

I considered applying to be the financier, but I didn’t want to be in a position where I couldn’t just vanish.

The outro was very bad.

Great work! :cheers: 

outro wasn't me can't blame me ha ha. We also recorded this in multiple days so like my audio sounding different is probably why

Edited by samx

Podcast Review

When I started listening to this podcast, I wasnt sure what to expect, and I gotta say you guys are awesome!!  The podcast was over 50 minutes and you tied it all into a good learning moments for me, even though for you it was probably more like a sit down and shoot the breeze session.  All newbies should listen to the podcast.  As a review, here are my highlights.  NOHBDY and Sam must know each other quite well as they fed off each other and made sense out of their topics.  

It was interesting hearing about the new hires and different GM’s, along with a few funny tidbits about trades, etc.  The awards topic was interesting, especially when you explained about why the awards were named the way they were, even if you pronounced Nagy wrong!  The topic of game reviews was pretty good and you are probably right that most recaps are of VHL games and not VHLM.  I am now going to do VHLM recaps.

Sam, the pet competition sounds like it could be fun.  You must have a fear of spiders by dropping the “F” bomb when you mentioned tarantulas!!  I hope we get TPE from this competition!!  

NOHBDY, the final guest on the podcast had a lot to offer and I continue to learn from this guy.  How much time is spent by Spartan doing this league?  There is definitely a lot of work that goes into this by several people.  This being my first exposure to something like this, I have a lot of interest in all of this and hopefully I will someday have a good understanding so that Spartan and others arent having  to write mail telling me how I did it wrong.  But, everytime I dicked up, I have been helped and it has been made right.  

Thanks for presenting what you presented today.  It sounded like you had fun doing it and has gotten me more interested in doing a podcast someday.  

Score 10/10

11 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

You got me. Except the ad was kind of supposed to be voiced by a certain board game. But since board games can't actually speak we ran into some technical difficulties.😅