Help Dasboot and I please

Berocka

What's the best length of podcast  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So I accidentally pressed show results before voting so my votes not there haha, but I would say for a podcast with more than two people, between 45-75 mins is probably my preferred length from a listening perspective. I listen to a lot of my podcasts while I work (drive for a living) so I won't really get put off by a podcast length, but I do have a tendency to zone out if it's too long. 

1 hour ago, Beaviss said:

a little over an hour is best because I set my work day up into hours and anything that goes over than that risks being paused and forgotten about

Kinda this without the work day hours. I work by the day.. but anywhere really. I prefer a 30-90 minute podcast over the 5-10 min ones! 60-80 is pretty sweet! 

30-60 with closer to 30 being better for me. If a 30-40 min podcast that I want to listen to drops, I'll almost always listen to it within a day of finding it. When it gets closer to the hour it becomes a commitment, and over the hour it starts being genuinely hard to fit.