S82 Theme Week & Trade Deadline

Beketov

• Commissioner

Hello @Members!

Surprise, theme week is back! That thing everyone loves since they aren’t the ones who come up with the themes every time. Am I complaining? Yes but who’s reading this part anyway. 

First off, that means that the Trade Deadline is Monday, February 28th at 3pm EDT. If you wanna demand a trade out now would be a good time to get on that. This also means that anyone wishing to re-create for the S84 draft can do so starting at midnight that same day.

Anyway, you all don’t care about that, right, you just want some bonus TPE. So how will you get it, by discussing:

Spoiler

VHL Dream Team

It’s very possible we’ve used this before but that’s okay, we’ve used expansion like 5 times. If you want that sweet sweet bonus TPE then your PT should relate to a VHL dream team. This could mean a few things, maybe it’s a line of historical players that would have been amazing together but played in different eras; maybe it’s reminiscing on a team that you think was perfectly built as is, doesn’t matter to me. Just make it related and make a PT about it and you’re golden.

To earn your Theme Week TPE, write an article, create a graphic, or record a podcast with some connection to a “

VHL Dream Team”. 

In order to claim the theme week bonus of 6 Uncapped TPE, simply submit your Themed PT (Graphic, Media Spot or 6-TPE Podcast), and claim it as normal. After claiming the PT portion claim the uncapped portion as follows: Claim Uncapped > Other > Doubles Week. (Note: you do not need to post your link in this thread to claim either portion of TPE

If you have already submitted a Point Task for this week, or are in the midst of claiming a multi-week Media Spot/Podcast, you may still submit a Theme Week PT this week, and claim the capped portion on the next available week, following your multi-week claim.

Also, if you have a single job that pays 6+, you may claim the theme week bonus as long as you complete your duties for the week. If you are in the EFL or SBA and have completed their most recent Media Week, you may use that to claim the Uncapped theme week bonus, but a PT must be completed this week in order to claim the Capped portion, whether that is completed here or through Affiliate Welfare.

Note: Only players who are S83 or older may claim the theme week bonus.

@VHL GM

@VHLE GM

@VHLM GM

• Commissioner
Just now, rory said:

jeffrey pines jeffrey pines jeffrey pines 
       jeffrey pines  jeffrey pines 
                   jeffrey pines 

I said dream not nightmare 

• Commissioner
14 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

I hadn't seen this before I posted my graphic yesterday. Should I claim this for next week? @Beketov

On 2/21/2022 at 7:00 AM, Beketov said:

If you have already submitted a Point Task for this week, or are in the midst of claiming a multi-week Media Spot/Podcast, you may still submit a Theme Week PT this week, and claim the capped portion on the next available week

• fishy unfeatured this topic