(S84) D - Faith Hope Love, TPE: 80

MMFLEX

Welcome back @MMFLEX! Looking forward to seeing how the new player does! 

I noticed that Dan Dan was on the Aces in Season 75 and if you were so interested, we'd love to bring you back for another season as we make an underdog run for the Founders Cup! We'd be able to offer you third pairing minutes (potentially increasing to second) and an active locker room, including some of your former team-mates from that season with the Aces, so if you're interested in re-joining us, reply to this with "Faith Hope Love Is All In!" 

Best of luck with the new player!

Couldn't have a better player name than that! The Ottawa Lynx are right at the doorstep to possibly take the 4 seed and we have a pretty cool roster mixed with different league, rookies and recreates, if you want to join us for the rest of the way.. Our 2nd line defense could use another weapon 🏒 Just quote my message with a #GOLYNXGO and I'll add you to the line up ASAP 

Hello! welcome back @MMFLEX

In Halifax we can offer you 2nd/3rd line minutes. We are not a contender but could slide into a playoff position. I would look to see you join Halifax! we have a great group of members who are active around the locker room and make it a great place to be a apart of.

To join Halifax quote this with #settingSail

On 3/1/2022 at 1:52 PM, Zack said:

Couldn't have a better player name than that! The Ottawa Lynx are right at the doorstep to possibly take the 4 seed and we have a pretty cool roster mixed with different league, rookies and recreates, if you want to join us for the rest of the way.. Our 2nd line defense could use another weapon 🏒 Just quote my message with a #GOLYNXGO and I'll add you to the line up ASAP 

#golynxgo