Zdeno Chara ? Retired ? WTF ?

Agito

Hello this account is now inactive and out of use. 

I think I've done the trick within VHL and many things here don't interest me anymore! 

Here is the message that I brought to some people as part of my departure. 

Thank you for your confidence! It was a pleasure to play in the VHL 

I'm leaving because I feel like I've done it all. I also feel that there is an inequality in the VHL for those who don't really know how to write articles or make graphics. There are people who make almost 30 TPEs every week. And I'm not talking about the staff who earn TPE! They can afford to have crazy stats in such a short period of time while for a player who does press conferences and welfare. It doesn't give much of an option for the player who doesn't really have the photoshop skills. It's not always easy to find more than 3 sentences for a graphic either. 

I would say that this is one of the sides that makes me leave the VHL. 

I know how to do some things but nothing more and I think it's a shame because you can't really explore the field hockey side of things. 

I think the VHL could add a side like Hockey Dynasty. It would really have a Hockey feel to it. Right now it's just randomly generated stats based on the lines sent. Overall it lacks a great RP side that could improve the VHL. I feel like I'm going in circles. And I think that many people think like me. We can see this with the player activity. Most of them are the same for several years. New players come in but don't stay long for some other reason but I think there is a reason to go in circles. 

Anyway, I'm not here to complain because I had a great time in the VHL. But I just wanted to express myself on these points, sorry for the long text ahah

The VHL remains however a pleasant place where I spent a good time in company of several nice people. 

Special mention to the following people. 

@Spartan
So I'll start with you! I would like to thank you for the experience you have given me at VHL. You are a great leader! During the several months that I was in the Moscow locker room you were there and helped me to get into TPE. It's easy to talk to you! You are a very nice person despite the fact that you take for the penguins #Gobruinsgo! Ahah I'm kidding! Take care of yourself! 

@KaleebtheMighty and @Spaz

Kaleeb

Next I will introduce you to two very nice guys with whom I enjoyed spending time! 

So I'll start with you Kaleeb! Before entering Istanbul! You were someone who intrigued me! You may not know the story, but I had a buddy in VHL! He joined your team. He was banned for his Discord image I think. Afterwards I heard about you from several people in the VHL. "You'll see Kaleeb is a great guy" I was told. I can confirm that Kaleeb is an ultra great guy! You can talk to him if you need to! He will be there! Stay as you are and remember that no one will forget Victor! The famous player of this forum! 

Spaz
Hi Mr. Spaz! Zdeno vs Tobias were talking in the locker room! You're an engaging person! We can confide in you! With you it's not only about field hockey! Stay as you are! You are really great

@thadthrasher
 So we'll move on to Thad ! I think that among the people I worked with! Thad is the one I enjoyed working with the most! You give him the STHS software and he makes you a cup! He won all 3 cups in such a short time that day! Despite your light time! You are truly an amazing person! I can't say otherwise! You also now have a mini-warriors! Stay as you are!

@Minion
Let's move on to the Minion 

For the little time I spent with you! I can tell that you take your work seriously! Being a GM is not easy! Sometimes you have to make choices that can be difficult! And you manage to do it! You are a nice guy! Stay the way you are

@Doomsday

We will finish with the one that allowed me to take off in the VHL! The one who has been my mentor! The one who made me discover what the VHL is all about! 

I would like to thank you for your involvement in my player but also in my life when it was not going well. Field hockey is my favorite sport! The VHL has been a way to release some stress that was common in my life! Every one of us at least for 5 to 10 minutes to find out what the VHL was all about was fun!  Really stay the way you are! You are a really great person! I'm glad I met you! 

About 10 months ago I joined VHL through Google Play and I come out of it with experience and better English! 

You will remember me because I brought a translator named Rita to VHL! 

It was Agito under the player Zdeno Chara peace! 

I will come back to the forum one last time to see if there are any answers and if not you can add me on Discord if you want to discuss with me.
Agito#4842

• 2 months later...
On 3/3/2022 at 8:47 PM, Agito said:

Hello this account is now inactive and out of use. 

I think I've done the trick within VHL and many things here don't interest me anymore! 

Here is the message that I brought to some people as part of my departure. 

Thank you for your confidence! It was a pleasure to play in the VHL 

I'm leaving because I feel like I've done it all. I also feel that there is an inequality in the VHL for those who don't really know how to write articles or make graphics. There are people who make almost 30 TPEs every week. And I'm not talking about the staff who earn TPE! They can afford to have crazy stats in such a short period of time while for a player who does press conferences and welfare. It doesn't give much of an option for the player who doesn't really have the photoshop skills. It's not always easy to find more than 3 sentences for a graphic either. 

I would say that this is one of the sides that makes me leave the VHL. 

I know how to do some things but nothing more and I think it's a shame because you can't really explore the field hockey side of things. 

I think the VHL could add a side like Hockey Dynasty. It would really have a Hockey feel to it. Right now it's just randomly generated stats based on the lines sent. Overall it lacks a great RP side that could improve the VHL. I feel like I'm going in circles. And I think that many people think like me. We can see this with the player activity. Most of them are the same for several years. New players come in but don't stay long for some other reason but I think there is a reason to go in circles. 

Anyway, I'm not here to complain because I had a great time in the VHL. But I just wanted to express myself on these points, sorry for the long text ahah

The VHL remains however a pleasant place where I spent a good time in company of several nice people. 

Special mention to the following people. 

@Spartan
So I'll start with you! I would like to thank you for the experience you have given me at VHL. You are a great leader! During the several months that I was in the Moscow locker room you were there and helped me to get into TPE. It's easy to talk to you! You are a very nice person despite the fact that you take for the penguins #Gobruinsgo! Ahah I'm kidding! Take care of yourself! 

@KaleebtheMighty and @Spaz

Kaleeb

Next I will introduce you to two very nice guys with whom I enjoyed spending time! 

So I'll start with you Kaleeb! Before entering Istanbul! You were someone who intrigued me! You may not know the story, but I had a buddy in VHL! He joined your team. He was banned for his Discord image I think. Afterwards I heard about you from several people in the VHL. "You'll see Kaleeb is a great guy" I was told. I can confirm that Kaleeb is an ultra great guy! You can talk to him if you need to! He will be there! Stay as you are and remember that no one will forget Victor! The famous player of this forum! 

Spaz
Hi Mr. Spaz! Zdeno vs Tobias were talking in the locker room! You're an engaging person! We can confide in you! With you it's not only about field hockey! Stay as you are! You are really great

@thadthrasher
 So we'll move on to Thad ! I think that among the people I worked with! Thad is the one I enjoyed working with the most! You give him the STHS software and he makes you a cup! He won all 3 cups in such a short time that day! Despite your light time! You are truly an amazing person! I can't say otherwise! You also now have a mini-warriors! Stay as you are!

@Minion
Let's move on to the Minion 

For the little time I spent with you! I can tell that you take your work seriously! Being a GM is not easy! Sometimes you have to make choices that can be difficult! And you manage to do it! You are a nice guy! Stay the way you are

@Doomsday

We will finish with the one that allowed me to take off in the VHL! The one who has been my mentor! The one who made me discover what the VHL is all about! 

I would like to thank you for your involvement in my player but also in my life when it was not going well. Field hockey is my favorite sport! The VHL has been a way to release some stress that was common in my life! Every one of us at least for 5 to 10 minutes to find out what the VHL was all about was fun!  Really stay the way you are! You are a really great person! I'm glad I met you! 

About 10 months ago I joined VHL through Google Play and I come out of it with experience and better English! 

You will remember me because I brought a translator named Rita to VHL! 

It was Agito under the player Zdeno Chara peace! 

I will come back to the forum one last time to see if there are any answers and if not you can add me on Discord if you want to discuss with me.
Agito#4842

Listen, i barely know you but I love the cause. I really do! Good Luck somewhere else. SHL is a cool alternative