the rory has gone stale

rory

Hey all. As some of you may know, I’ve been dealing with some stuff lately and it’s all come together to put me to the point that I will have to step away from the GM world. So, following the conclusion of the Season 82 playoffs, I will be stepping down as Warsaw Predators Los Angeles Stars GM. Hopefully by opening up the job now the league can have someone solid in place for as soon as the offseason begins.

After I failed at guiding Vasteras  Halifax in their post-curse-break years way back when, I didn’t think I’d ever try my hand at GMing in a sim league again (at least not in a top level league). I’ve been blessed with amazing players and good luck, but to be able to have the sustained success that Warsaw Los Angeles has been able to have these past four seasons has been awesome. I proved to myself that I could do it, which was pretty cool, and I ended up enjoying the job more than I ever thought I would (most of the time ;)).

It's tough to nail down one recommendation with the team housing multiple stellar newer members that will eventually be VHL GMs one day, but I was told I could only pick one, so my recommendation will go to @dlamb @v.2. Constant VHLM GM snubs aside, dlamb v.2 has a ton of experience with GM leagues, knows Warsaw Los Angeles hockey inside and out, and has proven to me over the years that, as someone on the team I could always lean on for another opinion, he can succeed in a VHL GM job. I hope he and any Warsaw Los Angeles player interested in the job will get legitimate consideration.

Now I just gotta go win a cup real quick then I’ll be out.

didn't want to write my own post so i stole  @.sniffuM's okay goodbye.

Thank you for the recommendation, but I think @v.2 has a ton of experience with GM leagues, knows Los Angeles hockey inside and out, and has proven to me over the years that, as someone on the team I could always lean on for another opinion.

3 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

I’d love to see @InstantRockstar get a shot but v.2 is also an excellent candidate.

Much love man, I've been waiting patiently, would love the opportunity. V.2 knows how I feel about him though haha, excellent GFXer, user and person. Great candidate indeed ❤️