adison

Ok, very confusing work to be fair and let me explain why. Looking at the piece it feels like there is nothing done, like only text applied on top of the picture, but I might be wrong as it is super hard to say without seeing the original picture. Obviously the picture has had some editing, like for example blurred out background to keep the focus on the player and also some colour filters, but I cannot tell was it actually done by you or is that's how the picture came. The text is actually not a bad one, because it reminds me a little bit of a player card signature time of text. Overall if you did the changes I mentioned then it is an OK piece, could have made it to look more fun.

Rating 5/10

Not really the best graphic but dont let that deter you with great practice comes better pieces! Its just this one is a bit plain the test is just thrown on there and that's about it not really making it a graphic and more of making it an advertisement, but when you create more graphics in the future your skill will also evolve so don't be deterred, Mabye next time add some more effects and try your hand at a logoswap, even if it dosent work its the effort at counts and in no time it will look great! 3.5/10

16 hours ago, Lilpfigher said:

Not really the best graphic but dont let that deter you with great practice comes better pieces! Its just this one is a bit plain the test is just thrown on there and that's about it not really making it a graphic and more of making it an advertisement, but when you create more graphics in the future your skill will also evolve so don't be deterred, Mabye next time add some more effects and try your hand at a logoswap, even if it dosent work its the effort at counts and in no time it will look great! 3.5/10

17 hours ago, Mr Bohannan said:

Ok, very confusing work to be fair and let me explain why. Looking at the piece it feels like there is nothing done, like only text applied on top of the picture, but I might be wrong as it is super hard to say without seeing the original picture. Obviously the picture has had some editing, like for example blurred out background to keep the focus on the player and also some colour filters, but I cannot tell was it actually done by you or is that's how the picture came. The text is actually not a bad one, because it reminds me a little bit of a player card signature time of text. Overall if you did the changes I mentioned then it is an OK piece, could have made it to look more fun.

Rating 5/10

thank you guys for your comments, i've made much better sigs in the past but this was one of my first in a while and i guess i'm getting a little rusty. I did cover up the blackhawks logos on the shoulder, and there isnt much of a logo to swap.