Trunov

qripll

• 2 weeks later...

Review: Pretty snazzy and jazzy! Love the glam and glitz and the overall showcasing of the swagger that Trunov has, both on the ice as a player and off the ice in his fancy suit! The fancy font is great and adds to that jazz and spice the graphic brings to the table and this just seems to be an overall fun graphic! My only real gripes would be that it's too dark to really make out anything and sort of just makes everything hard to see. Trunov is looking snazzy and the world should be able to see how he glows with charisma! The other thing is that there is too much red showing on the right render. Sorta like ketchup. Other than that, this is pretty neat! 7/10

Review: a very it resting and uncommon type of graphic I like the sort of funky feel to it that adds a weird taste it’s strange but cool at the same time like it reminds me of watching puberty videos in  fourth grade it was star age but at the same time it was I trudging and interesting I don’t know why though. If I were to improve this maybe I would change the color scheme since it sort of makes me feel drunk and I don’t know why but maybe try lighter colors overall I will give it a total 6.5/10! Yeah